Chapter 9

4 weeks later

A lot has happened in theses fast few weeks. I's not single no mo'. I had to quote that I forget where that's from though. Anyway today was a soggy day if you know what I mean. It's like a boring/tiring day. That's why I decided to go gym/casual style. I did my hygiene. I put on my two piece outfit it looks like a gym outfit.(the outfit in the photo for the chapter).It's universal. Today I'm going to the doctor because I haven't been feeling well for 4 weeks. I've been busy lately with August's new album just dropping, his tour, trying to be the best girlfriend ever, my job and my new album just coming out. I haven't had time to make a appointment for the doctors. Today is my relaxing day. Aug comes back from his tour tomorrow. Today's plan is to go to the doctors real quick then go to my office for work I just have one appointment with a customer today. Then I gotta record this track for my next album. Finally to sum all that up I plan on going to the gym. Aug's plane comes in at 6 am but him friend Chris is bringing him home so I don't have to pick him up.

25 minutes later

I signed into the waiting list on my phone on the website for the doctors office. So high tech right!!!....!!!! Anyway I've been waiting here for an hour it's now 9:00 am. People have places to be. Ms.Iglesias I heard the nurse call. It's miss.Iglesias. Ms.Iglesias is my mom. Sorry I'm not a morning person and I haven't eaten anything all morning. Ugh!!!

August POV
Tonight is my last show and its in New Orleans my home town. Since I believe in giving back. Tonight's concert is free to anyone that lives or attends school anywhere in New Orleans. They have to show a id or a school id. Otherwise you have to pay. I can't wait to get home. Your probably wondering if I'm dating Quelani how come I haven't been followed by paparazzi. Well it's because me and her decided over FaceTime while I was on tour so we haven't been able to go public yet. I can't wait to see her. I her hugs. I miss her and her advice.

Quelani POV
The nurse escorted me to a room. The doctor will be in shortly. Literally a minute later a nurse walked in he was tall hazel eyes his shoe game on point. Hello miss.Iglesias I'm William or nurse levy. I'm one of the nurses. The doctor ordered some blood work done before anything. Any issues questions or concerns. He said. Nope. I just need to get this show on the road I have an appointment with an customer at 11. What do you do if you don't mind me asking. William asked. I'm a wedding planner. Wait are you Quelani Iglesias as in the singer/wedding planner?? He asked. Yes I am. I love your new album I pre-ordered it a month ago. You also planned my sisters wedding. He exclaimed. Wow thanks and oh my gosh are you Alyssa's brother I planned her wedding a year ago?? Omg your William Levy as in the actor. It's a pleasure to be in your presence. I love your movie addicted. Thanks and yes to both of your questions he said. Well nice chatting and meeting you that's all the blood I need for the lab testing. I hope everything is well. One question. He said. Yea. I would love to know later on if it's a girl a boy. He said as he walked out closing the door. Wait what. Waittttt. He really must have jokes. What is he talking about. Just rude.