1.♥

Maya,

"MY WAKE UP" Bri said while shaking me vigorously.

I shrugged my shoulders for her to leave me alone so I could go back to sleep after about 5 minutes I heard the door to my room open then close guessing that she left I snuggled into my pillow and drifted back off to bed.

"MY WAKE UP" Bri said while pulling the comforter off of me and pulling me off the bed.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!" I said.

"Damn Feisty Much but I need to use your car" Bri said.

"Do you see the time why the hell do you need my car for?" I asked.

"I need to go see Romeo "Bri said.

"Don't that nigga have a car YOUR WAKING ME UP JUST TO GO SEE YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU COULDN'T WALK I MEAN THEIRS ALSO SOMETHING CALLED THE BUS" I said.

"Please my pretty please" Bri said while pouting.

"Alright but I'm going for my run today you better answer your damn phone when I call you to come pick me up" I said.

"Thank you MAYA I love you" Bri said.

"Whatever" I said

After Bri left it was hard for me to go back to sleep so I just lay in bed looking at the ceiling after about 10 minutes I decided to get up and go do my hygiene after I was done I went into my closet I got my neon green Nike sports bra some black sweat pants and my neon green roshes and put my long black hair into a side braid. I grabbed my water bottle and my iphone 6 off the kitchen counter before I headed out the door it was hot out so I was bound to work up a sweat. I have to keep my body in shape since I'm an inspiring model.

I put in my beats headphones playing Ayo by Chris brown & Tyga once I arrived to the entrance of Runyon canyon and began jogging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed my phone and dialed Bri's Number after the third ring she answered.

"Hello" Bri said.

"I'm done come pick me up and hurry up its hot" I said.

"Rome stop Stooop hold on my "Bri said.

"What the hell do you mean hold on come pick me up BRI" I said

"Get off the phone bae" I heard in the background then the phone hung up.

I was getting aggravated and it was hot out here I called Bri's phone a few more times no answer.

"OH MY GOSSSHHHHHH" I said annoyed.

Who could I call I thought while scrolling through my contacts I saw Apryl Name and clicked it she answered after the second ring.

"Hey Maya what's up Girl" Apryl said.

"Hey Apryl do you think you could pick me up at Runyon canyon Bri took my car and when I called her she was busy this girl I tell you "I said.

"Yea girl I'll be there in about 15 minutes" she said.

"Alright" I said before hanging up.

After what felt like 20 minutes a black Bentley continental 4 door pulled up in front of me then suddenly the passenger window rolled down and apryl's face appeared.

"Get in Girl" She said.

I got up off the floor and swatted my butt just in case any dirt go onto my pants and went inside the car I was so happy when I felt the nice cold air hit my face.

"Hey Maya" Omarion said.

"Hey Mari" I said.

I didn't even notice the guy sitting next to me.

"Oh Maya this is Fizz" Apryl said.

"Hello" I said

He just nodded his head.

I took some time to notice him he was very attractive but I need to focus on my career right now my phone started ringing and it was Bri I was already annoyed with her I literally wanted to beat the life out of her.

"Hey sorry my Rome kept playing around but what did you need" Bri said.

I rolled my eyes feeling perturbed.

"Bri you are really getting on my nerves right now how the hell are you going to take my car and then ignore me when I f***ing call you just bring me my car okay " I said

"Alright calm down you really need some "Bri said.

"You need to slow down before you catch some disease" I said.

"Just bring me my car" I said hanging up in her face.

"I don't know why you put up with her" Apryl said.

"I don't know why either" I said shaking my head.

"You too nice she taking your kindness for weakness" Apryl said.

"I don't know I just feel bad for her I don't know it's just confusing" I said.

"How you feel bad for the little thot all the niggas she been with she just trying to come up and it just aint working" Omarion said.

I chuckled "Mari you is a Trip" I said.

Fizz was typing away on his phone the by expression on his face you could tell he was angry about something.

"Maya you finna come party with us tonight" Apryl said.

"Yea you already know" I said while twerking in my seat causing fizz to chuckle.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Nun" He said.

I nodded my head and looked out the window.

Omarion pulled up to my condo and I grabbed my things and proceeded to open the door.

"Well Thank you guys for picking me up I really appreciate it" I said.

"It's nothing girl" Apryl said.

"See you tonight" I said.

"Mhm" Apryl said.

I unlocked the door and placed my things done on the couch I went into my room and just fell on my bed I was exhausted and I needed a nap but I had to take a shower first cause I'm sweaty and stinky then I had to find out what I was wearing tonight.

-