11.♥

I was over at Fizz's House the last time i been here was when i attacked Nikki fake ass but its been over 3 weeks and me and fizz's relationship has progressed we have been talking more and i love our conversations.

I decided to wake up early and cook for my Man i walked to the kitchen in a tank top and underwear i took the pans out and got some eggs and bacon i didn't want to go all out i didn't need to burn this man house down i can only cook the basics.

Fizz had been asking me to move in with him but i felt as if we should take it slow but i have gotten so used to his bed when i go home i don't feel comfortable anymore. Bri has been acting some type of way towards me I've been meaning to ask her if she had a problem with me but i'm always at fizz's house that i never get the chance to speak to her.

After i finished cooking i placed the food onto two plates and proceeded to the bedroom where he was sound asleep. i walked over to his side of the bed and placed the plates on the nightstand.

"Baby" I said while climbing on top of him and kissing his cheek.

"Baby" I said again once he didn't respond back to me.

"Dreux Pierre Frédéric !" I yelled surly waking him up.

"WHAT WHAT ?" He asked while hopping up and dropping me on the floor.

"Damn i made you breakfast" I said while sitting on the floor.

"Sorry Baby let me help you up" He said while helping me off the ground.

"This looks good let me go brush my teeth" He said.

After he was done getting all freshened up he grabbed his plate and sat on the bed.

"I never knew you could cook" He said.

"Just the basics" I said smiling.

"I still love you though" He said leaning over to kiss me.

"Okay Okay" i said while he kept trying to intensify the kiss.

"I got a photo shoot so we not doing none of that right now" I said.

"Come on" He said.

"NO NO honey" I said getting out of the bed and going into the bathroom making sure to lock it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Jeremy" I said hi to the photographer while heading to my dressing room.

I was doing a birthday Shoot for a club that offered to let me have my Bday there my girl Lira Galore was going to host it I was turning 24 and i was ready to turn up.

My photo shoot finished around 4:30 i was on my way to my house to get some more clothes to bring to Fizz's i decided that i was just going to move in with him and see how it goes.I was officially going to move in on Saturday 4 days before my Birthday.

I stepped foot into my apartment it was dark and lifeless i went into the kitchen and grabbed the last sprite can but i noticed a sheet of paper on the fridge door.

From: Bri

Hey Maya me and romeo are back together so i moved in with him but umm thanks for letting me crash at your place.

Better for me then i said and threw the sheet of paper away i went in my room and grabbed my clothes and hurried to go my baby.

Fizz,

"BABY!" I heard Maya yell from downstairs i was playing 2k in the game room i was to into the game to focus on what she was saying she would eventually find me up here.

"BABY!" she yelled again while walking up the steps.

"FIZZ I KNOW YOU HEAR ME CALLING YOU BOY" she said while walking into the game room and standing in front of the t.v

"Maya Get out the way" i said frustrated.

"Give me kiss" She said.

"Hold on" I said while moving my head around to get a view of the t.v

"Then guess who wont be moving" She said.

Every time time i moved my head she moved so i had no choose but to pause the game and kiss her spoiled ass.

"I'm gonna go shower" She said.

"Alright" I said.

"You can join me if you want" She said.

"Why df you lying?" I asked.

"Who lying?" She asked playing dumb .

"You" I said.

"NO i'm Not" She said.

"But nah i showered before you got here even though i would like too i just started the game and i want to finish" I said.

"Alright Your Loss" She said walking away.

"OH and i decided to move in with you" She said.

Right when those words came out of her mouth i paused the game and ran after her having a change of thought about taking that shower with her she just officially made my night with her sexy ass.

"That shower offer still up?" I asked.

"yes Baby always for you" She said.

It all comes down, to this

I won't lie, I'm feeling it

It's too much, to hold it in