2.♥

Fizz,

Amanda kept blowing up my phone talking reckless about non sense and it was getting me mad I was in the car with Apryl and Omari after we dropped that Maya girl off she was sexy to be honest but I wasn't trying to get into nothing right now.

"Alright Y'all" I said while getting out of the car.

"See you tonight" Omari said.

I gave him a head nod and went inside my house it was quiet which is what I needed.

I went my room and let sleep take over before I went to this party tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya,

After taking my shower I got ready to go this party tonight I went into my closet and got out a black crop top and a black sparkly skirt with my black heels I left my black curly hair down and took a selfie for the gram.

@MayaAdams Posted: All Black Baby ♥

I got the keys to my white Bmw M3 and headed to The Vault once I arrived there I made my way into Omari Vip section and to my surprise Fizz was there he looked scrumptious when I turned my head I saw Bri twerking on Tyga. I walked over to Apryl and sat next to her Omarion was standing towards the balcony talking to the crowd.

The Dj was playing some good music and I was feeling it everyone in the Vip was dancing I started grinding my hips to The Body by Wale I felt someone one come behind me and hold my hips I was feeling it and didn't bother to look at who it was.

After about songs 3 I decided to turn around and see who I was dancing with and when I noticed it was fizz i gasped.

"Damn Ma you can move your body I thought you was stiff" He said.

"Exactly you THOUGHT I was stiff" I said

He smirked at me then went to go sit down at the booth.

"My My My" Bri said running over to me.

"What Bri What" I said.

"I need about twenty dollars can I borrow some money from you please Maya" Bri said.

"Here" I said giving her two tens.

"Thank you" she said walking away.

I went over to the booth where fizz was sitting at by himself.

"Hey" I said.

"Wassup" he said.

He looked sexy right now and it was driving me crazy the way he licked his lips lawd.

"Like what you see" he said.

"Naw" I said.

He chuckled.

"You look sexy by the way" he said.

"Thank you same goes to you" I said.

"You want to get out of here" he said.

"I'm not that type of girl if that's what you thinking" I said.

"No ma just come on" he said.

I followed him out the club and got into my car and followed his Black Range rover to whatever location he was going to we pulled up to this beautiful house. I got out the car admiring the house more it was stunning.

"This your place?" I asked.

"Yea come in"

I followed him inside the house it was nice and clean for a guy.

"It's nice" I said.

"Thanks" he said.

"So why we here?" I asked.

"Chill" He said.

I nodded my head and just stood there watching him get comfortable on his couch.

"Chill ma come sit" He said.

"How I'm suppose to chill i just met you" I said.

"Well let's get to know Each other" He said while patting the seat next to him.

After we sat down we just started talking about our childhood and how we want our future to be like i told him how i was an aspiring model and just everything he was a good listener and very understanding it was just like an instant connection when we began talking i was just so intrigued with him.

"Is it weird that i just want to kiss you right now" after i said that i instantly regretted it.

"I didn't mean to say that" I said.

"I think i'm Just go" I said.

I got up from the couch and hurried to put my shoes on and grabbed my car keys as i was heading to the door Fizz Grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him and looked into my eyes and kissed me passionately. The feeling of his lips i couldn't resist i wanted to kiss him till the end of time it just felt so good. I pulled away once i lost breath and a smile appeared on my face i gave him a kiss on the cheek before heading out to my car and going back home.

Fizz Was on my mind all night it's crazy how i just met him but i want him.....♥