4.♥

Fizz,

I woke up with Maya next to me I watched her sleep peacefully in my arms.

"Why you watching me sleep creep" She said while her eyes were still closed.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek she started blushing and buried her head into my shirtless chest.

She began kissing my neck softly.

"Don't start something you can't finish" I said.

But she ignored me and continued to kiss along my jawline.

"You hungry?" I asked.

Right when I said that her head shot right up.

"YES I WANT FOOD"she said.

"Alright come on let's get cleaned up and go get you yo food ma" I said while getting out the bed and entering the bathroom.

After we got all freshened up we made our way to IHOP.

We entered the place and the waiter got us a table towards the back.

"What would you guys like to order today?" The waiter asked .

"Can I get a bacon & egg breakfast combo" I said.

"Can I get the two x two x two combo" Maya said.

"Alright your food will be here in a couple of minutes" The waiter said then walked off.

"What you doing you was supposed to order off the kids menu little girl" I said.

She rolled her eyes and flicked me off
"When?" I asked "Whenever" She said.

"Oh really" I said while lifting an eyebrow.

She started laughing .

"Boy---"

"FIZZ" someone yelled from behind me when I turned around and saw that it was Amanda I cursed under my breath.

"Fizz" Amanda said.

"Yes Amanda?" I said

"How you been baby I missed you" Amanda said.

Maya faked a cough and looked at me.

"Oh you did" I said.

"Yes baby" Amanda said while turning to look at maya eyeing her down and rolling her eyes.

"Who is this" Amanda said while pointing her fingers in Maya's face.

"Umm excuse me get your damn hands out of my face" Maya said with attitude.

Amanda let out a sigh of irritation
"Fizzo baby call me okay" Amanda said while going to the booth across from us.

I shook my head "Sorry about that ma" I said.

"Whatever" She said.

"You mad?" I asked.

"No I'm fine" she said.

I looked at her and leaned in towards her and cupped her face and brought her lips to mine and kissed her lips.

I pulled away and saw her smiling that gorgeous smile.

"You mad?" I asked once again.

"No" she said.

I smirked .

Soon after the water came with our food we dug in.

Maya,

While eating I felt someone burning a hole through the side of my face and if looks could kill I would be six feet under right about now.

When I turned my head I saw amanda look dead at me with a look of disgust.

I continued eating and paid her no mind.

"What you wanna do after here?" Fizz asked.

"Well I got a photoshoot at 4 so I'm going to go do my shoot then you tell me" I said.

"Aight" He said.

After we finished eating he dropped me home.

I went and got all my things gathered inside of a Nike travel bag. I went to my email and pulled up the Address and headed to my car and typed in the address into my Gps.

I arrived to the location of my shoot in under 55 minutes.

"You must be Maya Adams correct?" A white girl with black hair and big glasses asked me.

"Yes that's m---"

"Come on" She said cutting me off and pulling my arm towards some trailers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and looked at the picture of me on the beach from the shoot.

After I took a shower and put on my pajamas I got settled into my bed but before I could rest my eyes I heard a knock at my door.

"Ughhh" I said while walking to my door agitated. I swung the door revealing fizz with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" I said clearly with attitude.

He pushed me aside and entered the room and pushed the door closed and locked it.

I walked away from him and went into my room and got settled in. Fizz followed and hopped into my bed.

He started kissing on my neck and feeling on my booty. He sucked harder on my neck probably leaving a hickey.

"Stooop" I said while trying to get out of his grip.

"Why should I " he said while feeling on my breast and rubbing on it.

"Fizzz" I said slightly pushing him.

"Mayaaa" I said mocking her.

She let out a sigh.

"Give me a kiss" he said.

"No" I said.

He started tickling me when I started losing breath I begged him to stop.

"Okay okay" I said.

I leaned in and pecked his lips.

"What was that?" He said.

"That Mister was a kiss" I said.

"Girl stop playing with me" he said while pulling me close and gripping my face leaning in to kiss me.

His lips felt so good against my lips I didn't want this to stop I was hungry for more.

He broke me out of my trance when he pulled away and I pouted.

He started laughing at my facial expression. I admittedly got defensive and pulled his face towards me again and kissed him with so much passion I opened my mouth so his tongue could enter.

"Mhmm" I moaned out.

"I want you" I said.

"I thought you was sleepy" he said.

"No not no more" I said.

"Get your rest little girl" he said while closing his eyelids and drifting off to sleep.

I on the other hand was sexually frustrated.

(Maya photoshoot pics in MM)