10.♥

Maya,

"What you mean?" I asked taken back by what he had just told me.

"I want to start over give me another chance" He said with pleading eyes.

"I don't know Fizz" I said honestly I didn't know what to do.

"Will you at least give me a chance?" He said while reaching to grab my hand.

"I don't—"Before I could finish my sentence he pressed his lips onto mine while laying me down onto the couch.

He started kissing on my neck and rubbing my booty it all felt so good he started to lift my shirt and unzip my pants after he got my clothes off he took his off and picked me up and took us to the bedroom. He took my bra off and began caressing my breast then he placed his mouth onto my nipple and began biting and sucking on it.

"Oh My god Fizz" I said lowly.

"You like that?" He asked

"Yes I do" I said.

He then pulled my underwear off and before anything could actually happen we heard loud banging on my door.

"MAYA!" The person shouted while at the door.

I hurried and put my clothes on and rushed to the door once I opened it I saw bri half naked

"Bri what happened to you?" I asked.

"Can I come in Please?" She asked.

I allowed her entrance into my home and immediately she began sobbing.

"What happened?"

"Tyga dumped me" She said.

Are you kidding me you over here just cause a nigga who didn't even care about you dumped you.

"Maya can I start here for a few months until I get back on my feet please Maya I'm begging you." She surly was she got on her knees and begged me.

"Okay Okay you can get settled in the guest room" I said while walking back to my room seeing fizz laid down while looking up at the ceiling.

"Sorry it was Bri she needed a place to stay" I said.

"And you said no right" He said.

"Not exactly I mean it's just for a few months" I said.

"Maya that girl is trouble" He said.

"People keep saying that" I said while leaning down to kiss him.

"Back to where we left off" he said while flipping me over.

"No she is in the house" I said.

"And I care because" he said while undressing me once more.

"You bad boy" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up this morning fizz was nowhere in sight I knew I never should have let him hit I said scolding myself.

"What you doing" He said while walking into my room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Umm nothing what are you doing" I said.

"Just hopped out the shower" He said.

He came over to my side of the bed and kissed my lips I can never get enough of his lips.

"Hey Maya whoops" Bri said while interrupting me and fizz moment.

I rolled my eyes "What you want Bri" I said clearly irritated.

"Just saying Good morning but I'm going to go to the store" She said.

"Okay cool" I said.

After she left me and fizz just sat and talked about whatever this was that he called a Relationship.

"You My Girl" He said while smirking at me.

"Who said?" I asked.

"I did" He said.

"Hmm I guess" I said while leaning in to kiss him.

"Round 2?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said ready to fill him inside me.

Bri,

I've been scheming on the low

Creeping on the low

Girl you think your slick but I already know

Don't know who you been with before

If they aint let you know

I aint like them other girls babe oh