Epilogue

(Maya's house & Brandon, Bradley, and Maya in mm)

2 Years later ....

"Mama dada" My 1 Year old son Brandon told me.

"Where is dada baby" I said while picking him up.

He pointed his fingers towards the entry of the doorway.

I wanted to run into his arms cause i missed him so much after we moved into our new house i didn't get to see him much because of the season starting.

"Baby" I said while walking over and kissing his lips "Eww" I heard Brandon say.

"Boy what you mean eww" Bradley said.

Brandon shook his head and pointed to the ground i put him down and he ran off to wherever in the house.

"Baby i missed you so much" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and jumping on him.

"I missed you too especially this" He started moving his hips and making me bounce on him I started laughing and hit his arm.

"Go take a shower" I told him.

"You going to join me" He asked while walking us to the bedroom.

"No i got to make dinner" Yes i learned how to cook.

"come on be my dinner" He said while winking at me.

"As much i would love to but i"ll be your dessert" I told him.

"Better" He said while placing me down.

"Go cook for daddy" He said.

"I will" I said while going downstairs.

I began pulling out the things i needed and began cooking once i was finished i went to go find Brandon to get him washed up i walked up the stairs and looked in his room but he wasn't there i walked around for a while then i went by my room.

"Yea That's mama isn't she beautiful one of these days i'm going to make her my wife and treat her like the queen she is Lil B then i'm going to get her pregnant again" Bradley said.

"Lil B when you find someone like your momma you treat her with respect and appreciate her worth you hear me"

"Yea dada" Brandon said.

I walked in the room "Dinner is ready" I said while walking over to them.

I picked up Brandon and kissed Bradley on the lips.

~~

"Damn ma you throw down in the kitchen" He said.

I took my sweats off leaving me in my underwear and an over sized shirt and climbed in the bed on top of Bradley.

"You going to ride it" He asked.

I nodded my head yes"Do your thing" He said.

I pulled his basketball shorts down and pulled his manhood out and he was ready for me I haven't had him in months.

I Got on top and hissed i slowly started riding him but he wasn't having it he grabbed my hips and slammed me down on him. "Oww" I said while trying to move his hands "Nah you said you going to ride so ride" He said.

"Hold on damn" I said.

"ride" He said and when i didn't he flipped us over and started stroking inside me.