9.♥

Maya,

5 Months Later .........

It's been 5 months since I've seen fizz and heard of him I went to Florida to have a little getaway that I much needed I'm focus on the important things my modeling career been good I'm getting paid good which is great.

Apryl invited me to the club tonight and I accepted I need to get out the house I put on the new dress I had bough and flat ironed my hair I took a pic for the gram.

@MayaAdams: Club tonight with @AprylJones

When I entered the club the music was popping and it was packed tonight I went up to omari's booth and spotted Apryl dancing I went behind her and grabbed her hips.

"Damn Ma all this for me?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes Baby" She said giggling.

"You always getting dressed up for me "I said in her ear.

"You already know got to look good for my baby" She said turning around sizing me up.

"Florida did you good you look sexy" She said licking her lips.

"You a trip Apryl" I said.

She handed me a small glass and I gulped it down quickly feeling the burning in my throat.

I grabbed another one doing the same thing and another one.

I started grinding to the music this was what I need just to go out and dance my$$ off.

I was moving my hips while running my hands through my hair.

Drink a lil bit
Smoke a lil bit
Pop a lil bit

We ain't doing much
Tryna have a good time

Let go, let go
Let go, let go

What you doin'?

I sang along to the song while rocking my hips.

A random guy came behind me and I danced with him but then he started getting a little to touchy touchy.

"Don't touch me "I said.

"Come on let's get out of here" He said while pulling my arm.

"Move" I said pushing him.

He got in my face and grabbed my waist.

"Stop playing" He said through gritted teeth.

"Move get off of me" I said pushing him and trying to walk away.

But once again he grabbed my arm pulling me towards him I punched him in the face.

"Oh you going to get it" He said while he pulled my hair.

"Aye is there a problem here?" I knew that voice from anywhere.

"Yes" I said.

"No" The guy said.

"I was talking the lady I think you should let her go before you start something you cant finish" Fizz said.

"What you finna do little man" the guy said while letting me go and getting into fizz face.

Next thing you know all I see are punches be thrown I moved away while security came and broke it up the two guys were escorted out the club I went outside looking for fizz.

I seen him by his car talking to Omari when I got there they said their goodbyes.

"Thank you" I said.

"No problem ma" He said.

I don't know if it was the liquor or my feelings taking over me but I leaned in and kissed his lips I missed his lips so much the feel of them on mines made a tingling feeling I hope I'm not going to regret this.

I bit on his lip then pulled away I walked away leaving him there I made sure to add a little twist to my hips.

I got into my house and took off my dress and hopped in the shower once I was done I put my hair into a bun and put on a over sized white tee and took a pic for the gram once again tonight.

@MayaAdams: Goodnight

I had a photo shoot for glam this morning I had been on my feet for 6 hours walking around in heels but that's the life of a model.

On the way home to the photo shoot I stopped by chipotle and got something to eat.

I pulled up to my condo and went up to my door to my surprise I see the one and alone AirFizzo standing at my door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while unlocking my door and allowing him to come in.

"I came to see you" He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Damn I can't come see you no more" He said.

"Nah but what you want" I said.

"I want to work on us again I apologize for the shit I did in the past and I want to work something out with you I want you to be my girl all I'm asking is can we start over?" He asked.

Maybe we can start all over
Give love another life

IȲ)