14.♥

Today was the day before my birthday i was getting my nails and hair did then i was going to go buy a new outfit when i had awoken fizz was no where to be found i didn't bother to assume or jump to conclusions i just went and took a shower and headed out.

I was going to make breakfast but he wasn't here so i had extra time to head to McDonald and grab me something to eat after i paid for my things i rushed out bumping someone on the way out i only took a glance at him noticing his brown skin and 6'5 height he was attractive but i had to get going.

"Sorry" I yelled while walking to my BMW and heading to the direction of my shoot location i didn't have to do much it was just simple pictures that i had to do for a small clothing line i finished under 3 hours.

I headed to my hair appointment i wanted to get red hair but i decided i would do it another time i just got it washed and blowed out the usual once i was done i headed to get my nails and toes done i hadn't gotten a call or text from fizz i texted him when i entered the salon telling him to call me then i put my phone away.

I loved the results and i love the way i looked i looked sexy and all i wanted to do was go and hang out with my man i pulled up into the drive way but his car wasn't there he hadn't responded to my text so i called him about 15 times i went straight to voicemail i just left it alone i had bought my outfit for tomorrow i was ready to turn up and look cute i mean SEXY.

my agent had found some places for the fitness gym that i wanted to open i would be looking at them soon which i was happy about.

I hooked up my phone to the house speakers and played drake Marvin's room ♥

I'm just sayin' you could do better
Tell me have you heard that lately?
I'm just sayin' you could do better
And I'll start hatin' only if you make me

Those same lyrics just kept playing over and over in my head like something was bound to happen but i just shook it out my head it was going on 9pm and fizz still wasn't home.

I'm just sayin' you could do better

Tell me have you heard that lately?

I'm just sayin' you could do better
And I'll start hatin' only if you make me

I finished cleaning the house and then Hopped in the shower after i was done i wrapped my hair into a bun then hopped in the bad i was scrolling through Instagram to waste some time before i drifted off to bed but one picture stood out to me.

Brisobad: Out with yo nigga ☺

I had to screenshot the picture so i could zoom in the hidden man in the picture resembled fizz but i didn't want to think like that i mean he said he loved me so why would he cheat i mean niggas don't just go around saying i love you i signed out of Instagram and just headed to bed i didn't want to start making scenarios in my head cause that wouldn't turn out good because me putting two and two together is like playing puzzles with a 3 year old.

i just hope the man in the picture wasn't fizz i mean what did bri have that was better than me that girl has been ran through by almost half the music industry. She couldn't even keep a man her longest relationship was 2 months until the guy she was with found out she was cheating she just looking for the come up by using her body that is a girl with no self respect for herself.

I was getting so mad each time i thought about so i signed back into Instagram to lurk some more i went on Bri page and saw a picture with her and that girl that was waiting outside the house calling fizz her man i found out her name was Amanda by reading the caption then i remember she was the girl that was at a restaurant me and fizz was at she was calling him baby the picture was recently posted then their was another one with her and Amanda and a mystery man hiding his face in the middle he had his hands wrapped around the two girls.

I clicked on Amanda's instagram and she had also recently posted a picture.

AmandaBaby: F & A & B = Fab 3some#Tookyournigga

Once i saw the picture i already knew it was fizz he was standing in the corner i was assuming it was an off guard picture cause he was checking his phone.

I was Humiliated and embarrassed and I couldn't control my anger i threw my phone across the room and slammed the lamp on the floor i was done how the hell you going to go and cheat 24 hours after you told me you loved me and wanted to start over and asked me to move into your house.

"WOW" I said out loud.

Niggas really aint sh!t.

"Fuck that nigga that you love so bad
I know you still think about the times we had"
I say, "fuck that nigga that you think you found
And since you picked up I know he's not around"