17.♥

1 Year later .....

Fizz,

"Fizz i need money to do my hair"Bri said while sitting on top of my lap.

"Alright i got you ma" I said while handing her 300 dollars.

"What i'm going to do with this?"She said.

I handed her another 300.

"Thank you daddy"She said while kissing my cheek.

Me and Bri hooked up so now we are official but in an open relationship i could do whoever i want and she could do whatever she wanna do that's how i liked it. I wasn't one to settle down and start something with a female i just wanted to hit and quit.

I was still trying to pursue my music career i was recording my music but the label didn't seem to like what i was writing so none of my songs got produced yet but Airfizzo finna be there soon cause i'm a baller.

Due to not much money coming in i had to move into a low down condo with Bri. Amanda stopped coming to see me she said i wasn't a man and that it was time for me to grow up which was the same thing Maya told me when i had called her a couple months ago.

Flashback.....

"Hello" Maya said.

"What's up stranger"I said grinning.

"Who is this?"She asked.

"Damn you deleted my number that fast"I said.

"Fizz what do you want?"She said and i heard her sigh.

"I want you" I said.

"I'm in a relationship fizz and i'm happy with the person i'm with" She said.

"Man F*** that nigga you need a real man in your life Maya i want you back" I said.

"Fizz i don't want to be with you"she said.

"Man f*** you, you think you the Sh!t now Maya i made you" I said.

"First of all fizz you didn't make me you were holding me back and i don't think i'm the sh!t i now iam so please grow up and go find something better to do than waste my time" She said.

I heard the phone move and another voice came on the line

"Lil Nigga i'm a need you to stop calling my girl before i knock yo ass out one more time cause you need some sense knocked into yo ass" He said while hanging up the phone.

F*** them they wish they was living my life.

Flashback over..

Their was a knock at my door when i went to see who it was Monica my old girl that i got pregnant stood at the door. "Fizz My next appointment is next week" She said "You telling me this because" I said. "So you could be a father and took care of your son" She said. "Bruh i don't want to hear all that here take this and go somewhere" I said while handing her a couple hundreds.

"Fizz i don't want your money i want you to take care of your son and be a father stop being a child and grow up be a man" She said.

"You know people keep telling me that but do it look like i want to grow up hell no" I said.

"Now you either going to take this money or get the hell out my face with this mess"I said.

She took it and walked off Monica was fine but she wanted to start a family and get married and sh!t but i wasn't with that so i had to kick her a$$ to the curve.

Everybody stopped f***ing with me but i didn't gave a sh!t about them they could all kiss my a$$ cause i wasn't stunting them they just hating on me. They wish they could be me but their will only be one me. Who gives a f*** what they say.

I turned my radio on and Meek Mill ft Rick Ross Ima Boss came on and i started hitting the nae nae i took my phone out and recorded a video.

AirFizzo: Ima boss Ima the king where my MF crown ?