16 . ♥

(Pic of bradley)

Maya,

I woke up in the middle of the night it was kind of cold and i didn't want to sleep by myself even though i just met the man i wanted to sleep with him not that sleep either. I got out the bed and walked out the room i didn't know exactly where his room was but i guess i would have to find out. Their was a door at the end of the hall i guessed that would be where he was so i walked towards the door.

The door was closed i didn't want to knock so i twisted the knob and looked inside and there he was sleeping in the bed that looked oh so comfy i closed the door and proceeded towards the bed tip toeing trying not to make noise i slowly got into the bed but stopped once i heard his voice.

"You came to sleep with daddy" He said.

"No" I said while grabbing some covers and lying down i turned my back towards him.

He pulled me close to him where my back was facing his front.

"This attitude i'ma need to handle that"He said breathing down my neck.

"What attitude nobody got an attitude" I said with attitude.

He Chuckled.

"I'ma make you mines especially now since you left that sucka naw fck that you mines now"He said.

"Who said"I said.

"I did" He said while grabbing my waist making me feel his erection.

"Stop"I said.

"Why" He said.

"Cause you going to make me horny then you not even going to do anything about it"I said.

"You want me to do something about it"He asked.

"Yess" I said while pushing my back on him.

"Go to sleep little girl"He said while grinning and turning around to go back to sleep.

I pushed him off the bed since he wanna play games.

"What the hell" He said while getting up.

I pretended to be sleep which made he turn me over and smack my butt hard 3 times i was in pain he has big hands plus i only had an over sized shirt on so i felt it all.

"Stop being so rough" I said.

"Somebody got to teach you a lesson" He said.

"Leave me alone" I said.

"You mad?"He asked.

I just ignored him.

~~

Fizz,

Nobody needed Maya i was over her ass why be locked down when you could be with another woman every other night and especially having 2 women. I had to go out and get some batteries for my game controller and i saw Bri & Amanda at the drug store they was looking sexy in they Short shorts and the tank tops they had on they had a nigga feeling some type of way.

One thing led to another We was rubbing on each other in the backseat of my Rover and then Tops were off Titties was in my face and i was loving it what nigga wouldn't yea i did want to start over with Maya but i'm young and i got a lot more things to do before i get tied down.

Maya was like an on tray to my full course meal the full course meal was all the woman i could be with and i didn't really need her ass. When i came home all her stuff was gone better for me wouldn't have to throw her stuff out this time. I called Amanda to come over so we could chill and watch Netflix then maybe we could do something else.

Amanda walked in and came to sit next to me i can't lie i missed her she used to do all these tricks with her tongue that i missed and loved. Amanda cheated on me in the past but when i saw her and remembered all the things she could do i forgot all about that.

"Hey let's get this over with i got to go see my man after this"She said.

She quickly pulled her pants and shirt down and got on her knees and pulled my pants down and started doing her job. I didn't know she had a man but i aint really care if that nigga was doing his job his girl wouldn't be over here with me.

Niggas got to keep up with AIRFIZZO my eye was hurting since some nigga rocked my ahh at the club he was with Maya she already got another nigga and she call me dirty can't wait till i see her should expose her thot a$$.

Just like CB said These hoes aint loyal I took a pic for the gram making sure to crop Amanda head out and captioned it #Thesehoesaintloyal.

I grabbed the bottle of Hennessy and drank from it and pushed Amanda head down "Right there" I said.