6.♥

Fizz,

I woke up before Maya and decided to freshen up I went into her bathroom and got into her shower.

As I was in the shower I was thinking about this "Relationship" with Maya she was a great girl and I could see us having a future together but seeing Amanda made me feel some type of way.

I Was broken out of my trance when the shower door opened and in came a naked Maya.

"Damn" I said.

I'm not going to lie her body was banging and my little man was feelings some type of way.

"Something you like" She said.

"Yes" I said .

She started washing up her body making sure to give a sex appeal to it.
After she rinsed off her soapy body she came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips.

She bit on my lower lip asking for entrance I opened my mouth and let her tongue explore our bodies were touching and I wanted her right about now.

I picked her up and put her against the shower wall deepening the kiss.
I squeezed her assets while moving my hips.

A moaned slipped out her lips while a groan came out of mine before anything could happen she pulled away and got out of my grasp.

"No no" she said while wiggling her index finger.

She opened up the shower door and grabbed her towel and left out the bathroom leaving me in here .

I was dumbfounded she played me but two can play that game a smirk appeared on my lips.

I finished up and got dressed and went into the living room where I found Maya.

"Let's go" She said.

"Where we going?" I asked her as we walked out the door hand in hand.

"Grocery store" she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking around store Maya was placing items in the shopping cart I spotted someone and her Body was just banging as we inched closer I noticed who it was.

"Nikki?" I said

She turned around and a smiled appeared on her face.

"Fizz" She said coming towards me and giving me a hug.

"You look good girl Damn" I said licking my lips.

She twirled around while shaking her fat rear end a little. "Thank you baby" she said.

"How you been ma?" I said.

"Good living you know launching my lingerie line" She said.

"Anyone special in your life?" She asked .

"No not at the moment" I said.

"Fizz" Maya said.

I ignored her and kept my focus on Nikki.

"Anyone special in your life?" I asked her.

"Nope nobody can handle me I'm too woman" she said .

I smirked "I can handle you" I said.

"Mhmm" She said.

"Girl you know you want a nigga" I said eyeing her down.

"Please" She said.

After talking to Nikki I noticed Maya had left I looked all over the store for her I asked one of the employees if they had seen her.

I went to the car and got in "Why you left" I said.

" I didn't want to interrupt your moment" She said with attitude.

"Why you got an attitude?" I asked.

"AINT NOBody got an attitude" She semi-yelled .

"Why you yelling ?" I asked.

"Cause I can" She said.

"Don't get smart with me Maya" I said.

"I can do what ever I want" She said while getting out and grabbing the grocery bags and going inside.

I grabbed the remained items of what she got and went inside I dropped them off in the kitchen where she was.

"Alright I'm going to head out can I get a kiss?" I asked .

"Go get a kiss from nikki" She snapped at me.

"That's why you mad it even like that" I said.

"What is it like then?"She said while yelling.

"We go way back we just used to date and I got some feelings for her" I said .

"Well then go to her why are you Still here!" She yelled once again.

"Why you even tripping we not even together" I said.

"Yea you right we not so you can go fizz" She said.

"Bruh bye call me when you done with this stank attitude" I said walking out.

"F**k You" I heard her yell while I got in my car.

I got my phone out and scrolled through my contacts hmm why not I said I clicked on nikki I mean she did day go get a kiss from her and we not even together.

Text convo

Me: Whatchu doing?
Nikki:Nothing
Me:Can I come chill?
Nikki:Yes I'm In need of some company will your little girlfriend mind you over here.
Me:That ain't my girl.
Nikki:Didn't look like that at the store.
Me:Let's forget about that I'm omw.

When I arrived at Nikki's house she waiting at the door for me in some sexy lingerie.