13.♥

Today was Sunday and i was going to go jog then head to the studio with fizz i woke up early around 6:30 am and put on my workout clothes and put my hair into a side braid then took a pick for the gram.

MayaAdams: Jump start to my day ♥

I had to get use to Fizz's neighborhood it was nice and quiet which is what i liked about it i took out my phone and played Omarions I'm up .

  Baby I'm the man, I'm up
Couple hundred bands on the car
Villa and a mansion, uh
I'm that nigga, I'm that nigga
I'm that nigga, I'm with my niggas  

Once i was finished running i walked back to the house someone was standing outside the gate trying to look inside the house i felt like i have seen the girl before i walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me how may i help you?" I asked.

"Leave me alone I'm trying to see if my man is home"She said.

"Okay this is where i live and you must be at the wrong house cause you don't have a man that live here" I said while opening the gate and walking inside.

"Fizz is dating you?" She asked.

"Why should you care?" I asked while drinking from my water bottle.

"I'm Amanda his Ex soon to be girlfriend after he sees what he's missing"She said while moving her hands up and down her body.

"Hmm okay" I said while walking away from her to go inside the house and take a shower.

After i took my shower i put on a black crop top with some short cut jeans and some Jordans since i had to spare i explored the house i went into an empty room and sat down on the ground and felt the carpet i felt like this room was supposed to be for our future son or daughter i also thought about what i wanted to do beside modeling i was into fitness and i always wanted to be a health fitness coach and open my own gym i had enough money to get it started i just need to find an open space and set up the business plan while in the room i suddenly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i woke up i found myself inside a car with fizz we had pulled up to the studio.

"You woke up right on time" He said while getting out and coming to open my door and grabbed my hand and led me to his studio session room.

i sat in a chair and let him do his thing the lights where dimmed and since i had on all black you couldn't see me much beside from my light skin complexion but other than that i blinded in with the room.

We were in the studio for 3 hours before we decided to leave on the way home fizz went to taco bell i'm glad he did cause i sure as hell wasn't cooking cause i couldn't cook a five star meal but i could try.

Once we got home we ate our tacos quickly and headed to bed well i headed to bed fizz went to go play the game like the kid he was if i didn't go get him to come to bed he would be on all night but tonight i was tired and i was going to bed even though i felt better when he was next to me with his arm wrapped around my waist and my head on his chest i was going to bed.

Tomorrow i had a photo shoot so i had to wake up early i had sent my agent the information about the fitness gym idea and he agreed to it so we would be looking at locations tomorrow as well after my photo shoot so i was happy about that then the day after tomorrow i will be officially aging up which i was happy about i was going to dye my hair red i just needed to by the hair dye i was going to turn up tomorrow .

I set my alarm before i went to bed so i wouldn't over sleep my bag was already packed so all i had to do wash shower and get dressed and head out i was going to make fizz and i breakfast so i had to do that before i left the house i couldn't leave my baby starving.

That chick who showed up at the house was on my mind i should have asked for her name but i didn't really care i was going to ask fizz about it once i got home i hope i don't have to worry about her cause Nikki fake ass was one thing now this chick .

Maybe i should do some lurking hmm not right now though i said to myself .