7.♥

It all comes down, to this
I miss your, morning kiss
I won't lie, I'm feeling it
You don't know, I'm missing it

Maya,

It's been a week since me and fizz stopped talking and I can't lie I really do miss him but I can't stop my life because of some nigga I had to continue my life.

But I just couldn't stop thinking about him I know it's crazy but I need him by my side.

I decided to go running today since I've been slacking a little bit and I could release some stress.

I put on a Black Nike tank top with some pink leggings and some black and white Nike running shoes I put my hair into a pony tail and grabbed my water bottle and headed out. I walked around the block and got out my phone and went to my music playlist and selected shuffle This Could Be Us by Rae sremmurd came on and I started running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bri had invited me too lunch I hadn't talk to her in a while i had nothing to do today so I just decided to go and see what she wanted.

I arrived at the place she wanted to meet up at I had spotted her inside and went to the booth she was at.

"Hey" I said while sliding in.

"Hey my you look good girl" She said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you" I said.

"So what you wanted to talk about?" I asked her.

"Maya we haven't talked in a while we still cool or?" She asked me.

"I mean yeah whatever" I told her while running my fingers through my hair.

"Hi I'm Jasmine and I will be your waiter for today what would you guys like to order?" The girl asked us.

After we ordered Bri had to go use the bathroom so I just was scrolling through instagram when I heard cameras flashing and some people say Fizz and Nicki.

I turned my head to the entrance and indeed Fizz Entered with some girl just by looking at her you could tell everything on her was fake.

They got a booth right behind our table and I was already agitated I was trying to not think of this man but here he comes popping back up.

The waiter came over and placed the food on our table Bri hadn't come out of the bathroom but I was ready to go I hurried and ate my food I placed $50 on the table and headed out.

Better believe I did strut my stuff and I sure did make fizz take a glance at me. Once I got home I took a long shower I needed to get my mind off of fizz.

Text Convo

Me: Hey Stranger .

Malcolm: Long time no speak what you been up to ma?

Me: Nothing much when you coming out to LA?

Malcolm: Next Thursday why?

Me: You gon come see me?

Malcolm: You want me to?

Me: Yea ☺

Malcolm: aright

Me: Goodnight

Malcolm: Night