15.♥

Fizz still hadn't have came home yet with his cheating ass i hope where ever he is at he stays there cause he can kiss my ass especially since i have been hitting them squats and they have been paying off if you know what i mean.

Since i moved out of my apartment i had no where to go all my family was back in Boricua which is short for Puerto Rico i came to La to pursue my dreams which is what i was currently doing.

I packed up all my things and placed them in the trunk of my BMW i didn't want to leave without a bang cause i wanted to beat the hell out of fizz right when he walked through the door.

I turned my phone on it had a small crack on it since i threw it against the wall right when it turned on i getting blowed up with birthday wishes i replied back to all of them then i hopped in the shower i wanted to go for a run to let off some steam and stress.

I didn't go my usual route this morning i went a new path that lead to some gorgeous houses better than fizz's i stopped in front of one to admire it. It looked as if no one was home so i snapped a picture of it before turning around and landing into someones chest.

"Shit" I said while holding my head.

"Sorry i just saw you standing in front of my home while i came back from my run" He said.

"Oh this is your home it's gorgeous" I said.

"Thank you but you should see the inside" He said with a smirk that i wasn't to found of.

I placed my hand on my hips "What is that suppose to mean exactly?" I asked.

"Not like that Ms.?"He asked for my name i was hesitant on giving it too him but i wouldn't even so him again so.

"Maya" I said.

"Maya You are beautiful" He said.

"Thank you same goes to you Mr.?" I said.

"Bradley" He said.

"Okay well i'm going to get going"I said.

"Can i have your number" He asked.

"Nope see you whenever Bradley" I said while walking away smirking.

~~

I walked out the shower and dried myself off i had 2 hours to get ready. I did my makeup and combed my hair i got my outfit out and placed it on the bed admiring it .

I put my outfit on and grabbed my Giuseppe zanotti black heels Maya gotta slay on these hoes i took a few pictures but didn't post any to the gram yet. I grabbed my car keys and headed out to the location of my party.

As i walked in the club Future's Trap Niggas was blasting loudly

When you wake up before you brush your teeth
You grab your strap, nigga
Only time you get down on your knees
Shooting craps, nigga
Fuck what you heard, God blessin' all the trap niggas

People were greeting me left and right telling me happy birthday I went up to my VIP where my girl Lira Galore was hosting my party as soon as she saw me she grabbed the mic "THE BIRTHDAY GIRL IS HERE YALL MAKE SOME NOISE FOR MAYA ADAMS" She said loudly as she came over to me and grabbed my hand leading me to the balcony where i could overlook the people dancing below us.

Bottles were being brought to us strippers were on the pole money was being thrown and i can honestly say i was having a blast until he walked in and he wasn't alone he brought them heifers with him.

"Hey My happy birthday"She said smirking.

"Whatever" I said dancing to the music.

Then Fizz came up to me with Amanda right behind him like a lost thot.

"Hey Maya happy birthday" He said trying to lean in for a kiss hell no nigga i moved my face away and put my hand in his face.

"Nigga you can go to were ever your dirty ass came from cause me and you is done over with.

"Eww fizz why was you even with her" Amanda said.

"Bitch shut the hell up i don't know why you here or why any of yall came" I said.

At that moment i don't know what took over me but i pounced on Bri punching her in the face repetitively i grabbed her hair and slammed her head in the floor i was getting my anger out then Amanda tried to jump in but some other girl i didn't know handled her.

I felt myself being lifted up off the floor i knew it wasn't fizz cause he was standing in front of me i tried to get out of the mans grip so i could get at fizz.

"Bruh nobody even worried about you Maya you wack i was just using your ass" Fizz said.

which made the mystery man turn around and knock fizz out then he picked me back up and took me outside.

"let me go" i said.

"No" He said then placed me in the back of a black Tahoe.

Once we got settled in the car he looked at me then i remembered who he was . Was this man following me or what i asked myself.

"So we meet again Maya" He said.

"Why you following me?" I asked .

"Nobody following you i just went out to the club to chill then i saw your fine ass" He said smirking.

I didn't even notice the car moving until i looked out the window.

"Um where we going?" I asked.

"Shut up" He said.

"Boy what the h" My words were cut off when he grabbed my hair roughly and smashed his lips against mine. I didn't kiss back which made him smack my ass hard which made me gasp then he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

After he pulled away i had to catch my breath damn this man "What about my car" I asked. "Don't worry i got that handled" He said.

Who he think he is i rolled my eyes.

"What you rolling your eyes for?" He asked.

"Shut up" I said.

The rest of the ride was quiet until we arrived out his house i opened the door and got out not even giving him the chance to open it for me.

"I was going to" I cut him off " I don't care" I said.

He walked in front of me and unlocked his the door and allowed me to come in the inside was gorgeous like he said earlier but i wasn't going to tell him that.

He went into the kitchen and i followed he grabbed two Gatorade bottles and placed it on the table and sat on the island i stood in the corner which made him pick me up and place me on the counter and stand between my legs.

"Move" i said.

"No" He said.

i pushed his chest but he didn't go far he grabbed my hands and placed them above my head and kissed me.

"Stop kissing me" I said.

"Why if you like it" He asked.

"No i don't i don't want your kisses"

"Oh" He said while placing his hand over his heart like he was hurt.

"Well guess what" he said .

"What" I said and before I knew it he had me bent over the counter while he pulled my hair and kissed my lips.

I loved this roughness I loved it rough and he was turning me on but I just got cheated on and I don't think you can move on so fast but this man was making me want him.

"Mhmm" I moaned.

"I thought you don't want my kisses" He said.

He pulled my skirt up and stuck his hands in my panties feeling my wetness. He then inserted his fingers and moved at a fast longing pace.

"Oh my gawd" I said.

He then stopped and picked me up and carried up the stairs he took me to a room then walked out and came back minutes later he handed me a long oversized shirt.

"Go to bed" he said while closing the door and walking out.