18.♥

1 Year later.....

Maya,

"Baby"I called for Bradley yes we are together i mean he basically claimed me .

"What"He yelled from downstairs.
"I want some" I said.

"Want some what" He asked.

"You know" I said.

"I don't know tell daddy what you want" He said while entering the room.

"Why can't daddy just give me what i want" I said while licking my lips seductively.

"Tell daddy what you want" He said while towering over me.

"I want you" I said while kissing his lips and sucking on his tongue.

"Well i'm finna go get in the shower" He said while pulling away and heading to the shower.

He went in and locked the door are you kidding me i said to myself.

I went to the bathroom door and knocked on it "Baby stop playing" I said through the door.

I knocked on it a few more time before the door swung open and stood Bradley naked everything on display his manhood just hanging there. I pushed him against the wall and grabbed it i stroked him i wanted him right now.

i Began undressing myself and hopped in the shower leaving him standing there i gestured for him to follow me and he did.

He Turned the shower head on and let the water drip down his body then he walked over to me and picked me up and put me against the wall we started tonguing each other down then he inserted himself inside me. He moved at a medium pace "Ahh" I moaned while throwing my head back "Faster" I said.

He began going faster he leaned his head down and started sucking on my nipples roughly while pounding himself inside me. This man was blessed he was 10 inches and he knew just how to use it and i was loving every minute and chance i got to use it.

~~

"You sore" He said.

I nodded my head "Yes".

"I'm going to go get some something from the store right quick" He said.

"You better not be getting no sweets you know what coach said" I said.

"Yea yea" He said while grabbing his keys and coming over to kiss me on the lips then exit out the door.

I can honestly say i love Bradley he has supported me through everything and i appreciate him for everything he has done. I'm finally going to up my Fitness center which will be opening in Washington since that is where my Basketball boyfriend plays we will be moving to Washington sometimes this month.

And Also Me and Bradley will be adding an addition to our family soon i found out i was pregnant a couple weeks back.

Flashback......

I walked into the room seeing Bradley naked on the bed i started laughing cause he was trying to be sexy.

He walked up to me and placed me against the wall with my back facing him he bent me over and whispered in my ear "Let me make you feel right" He said.

He began rubbing my booty then he spanked me a few times.

i Appreciate my Man trying to be cute and stuff but he was killing me i couldn't contain my laughter then i felt something form in my throat and i rushed to the bathroom to throw up.

Bradley came and held my hair up while i was throwing up. "You okay Baby" He asked .

I got up off my knees and went to wash my mouth and fix myself up.

A few days later we went to the drug store and picked up a pregnancy test and found out we we're expecting Bradley was happier than me.

"YOU HAVING MY SON" He kept yelling while running around the house.

"How you know its a boy" I said.

"I Just know" He said.

Flashback over...

Fizz tried contacting me in the past but i wasn't having it i was done with him and his mess he could live his messy life with Bri yes i heard about him and bri and i'm glad i cut her a$$ off i should have listened to everybody else when they said she was not somebody to consider a "Friend".

But you gotta learn from your mistakes.

I heard the front door open and Bradley walked in with sour patches in his hand and a Gatorade coming to sit next to me.

"What i told you" I said.

"What you told me" he said.

"Give me some" I said while rolling my eyes.

"It's not good for my son so no"He said.

"Boy i'm Carrying your son or daughter so give me some" I said.

"No" He said while running away from me.