Epilogue: Graduation

I walked across the stage when my name was called, reaching my hand out to shake the principal's hand and receiving my diploma. 

My friends all passed eventually, and then Blaze, and my heart fluttered when he flashed a smile at me as he walked.

The speeches went by in a blur, and then everyone was standing up, and we all cheered and threw our graduation caps in the air, yelling until our throats hurt.

It was so good to be out of high school.

In the midst of all the cheering, Blaze found me and swept me into the air, spinning me in circles as I shrieked, until he set me down and kissed me, long and sweet, feeling the same euphoria the rest of the graduating class was.

"I love you," he said softly, his lips brushing my ear. My heart leaped and I kissed him again before whispering it back. 

"I love you."

We were dismissed to go find our friends and family, and Blaze and I walked down the steps together, the swirling mass of excited people pulling us apart, our latched hands holding us together, forever.

We milled around and talked to family, friends, and eventually Blaze pulled me close to him to whisper in my ear.

"I have to go find someone by myself, but I'll be back soon, I love you," he told me.

I nodded and watched him walk away, and that was when CJ decided to approach me.

"Well, you did it," she said, smiling widely at me. 

I was practically jumping up and down with excitement. "You mean we did it! Now we're off to college!"

CJ laughed and shook her head. "That too, but I'm talking about something else."

I struggled to think of what else I might've done. "Got accepted into a college?"

CJ facepalmed, hard. "This was before school even started," she hinted. I stared at her blankly. "Oh my God, the dare! You did the dare!" She exclaimed.

Oh, now I remembered. I started laughing. "The dare, oh my God, the dare, I forgot about that in, like, October," I gasped.

But it was true, I thought as Blaze's arms wrapped around my waist from behind. Whether I'd meant to or not, I'd turned Blaze good. And now here we were at graduation.

~~~~~ 

A/N: Well, there's the epilogue. Hope you liked it!

Comment, vote, keep being amazing <3 

I also need to thank you for sticking with me throughout the entire book and supporting me. I never thought I'd actually finish a book, ever, in my entire life, but here I am, and every time I look at this on my Wattpad profile, I get excited all over again, because I actually did it, and it's all thanks to you and your kind words.

So thank you, thank you so much.