Welcome to our family

3 kids. My life really is crazy, but I wouldn't change it in any way. I have the most amazing husband, and as much as they might make me want to go crazy my kids are amazing too. I would do anything for anyone of them. They're what I'm most proud of in my life, and every milestone they reach amazes me.

"Hi, baby!" I roll over in bed to feed our baby, Sabrina. I pick her up and situate her so that she can eat while I think about how much she's changed our lives. She might not have been planned, and when I found out I was pregnant again we were completely shocked. I didn't know how to react to the idea of having another baby 8 years after my last, but Brad was beyond excited and it really helped me realize how happy I was. Our other kids we're 11 and 8, and we really thought that we were done, but we couldn't have been happier. She completes our family in many ways, and now that she's here I can't imagine my life without her. We didn't know what to expect when we told Arianna and Lucas, and Arianna still isn't too happy about Sabrina, but Lucas now loves her and always wants to help with her.

Brad rolls over next to me so that he's facing us and looks up smiling "Morning." He sits up and kisses me. I lean over to kiss him back, and when Bri is done eating he takes her trying to make her laugh. I lay my head on his shoulder as I watch him play with her. She may only be a little over a month old, but she already knows that her daddy is her favorite. The only time she needs me is when she's hungry, and any other time she's much happier when she's with Brad. The way Brad is with our kids makes me love him even more than I did before we had any. When we got married I knew that was the best decision of my life. I loved him more than life itself, and when I saw how he reacted to seeing each of our kids for the first time I loved him even more. I can still remember how happy he was when we saw Arianna for the first time. I couldn't ask for anyone better for them to have as a father, and I couldn't ask for a better husband for myself. He's my best friend, and the only person that I would want to spend my life with. I wouldn't want to be with anyone one else.

"You're such a jerk!" I hear Arianna yell from outside our room. "That was mine and you took it!" They fight over the dumbest things. I miss when they used to get along with each other so well.

"It's food! Just calm down!" Lucas yells back. Sometimes I wish they were this little and couldn't talk. They run into our room still yelling at each other and Brad stops them.

"What's going on? Calm down!" They both stop and look at us explaining the situation. I can hardly understand them because they won't let the other talk, and their yelling has made Bri start to cry, but I think it's something about breakfast food.

"Can't you make her shut up?" Arianna snaps at me.

"Don't talk to your mother like that! If you two could stop fighting maybe she wouldn't cry." Brad doesn't like it when she talks to me like this, and she's been doing it a lot lately. He tries to help then solve their problem.

I pick up Sabrina and carrying her over to her room where I get her to stop crying. Arianna has had the hardest time dealing with Sabrina, and I don't really know what to do about it. She was 11 when I found out I was pregnant, and her life has been changed completely. Lucas was 8, so he thought it was cool to have a younger sibling, but for her she had it worse. She very quickly realized how much a baby would impact our lives. I wish I knew what to do to change how she's been, but she doesn't even want to talk to me much anymore when before she'd come to me about anything.

"Mom," Lucas walks in the room "Sorry about earlier."

"It's okay, just try not to fight with your sister too much." I smile and lay Bri down in the crib to follow the others downstairs. Lucas has been a big help with her and he loves being with her. He even helped me when I was pregnant with her by helping Brad with the nursery and doing little things that I couldn't. He really grew up the past few months, and I wish that Arianna would notice and do the same.