Getaway

I'm standing on the balcony, staring out into the distance when I feel Brad's strong arms wrap around me.  We stand there in silence as he kisses my neck while I continue to watch the amazing sun rise.

"I thought we were sleeping in today."  He mumbles.  I sigh, wishing I was still asleep "I wanted to, but I couldn't.  I'm so used to being woken up early."

"I was going to surprise you..."  he acts upset "You ruined it."

"You can still surprise me," I lightly kiss him, making him want more "I'll go back to bed and fake sleep." 

I start to walk back and feel him pull me back.  He picks me up bridal style, carrying me over to the bed.  I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply.  He returns the kiss, slowly sliding his tongue into my mouth to explore.  The kiss becomes so intense that we can hardly breathe. 

He separates just long enough to lay me down on the bed.  I shiver under the hotness of his breath as he hovers over me.  He toys with the tie of my robe, while kissing the already exposed area of my chest.  I need him.  I need him now.

I pant desperately under him.  He needs to get the clue.  He needs to go further. 

"Someone's excited."  He laughs as I start to take control "You never go for sex this early."

I quickly pull off the tie of my robe, revealing myself.  He slides his hands under the robe, tracing my body.  I start to push his boxers off of him.  He starts at my neck, kissing me down to my chest.  He makes me weak.  Passion rushes through my veins like blood. 

"I need you.  So bad."  I pant.

He throws his boxers off, practically jumping on top of me.  I find his lips, instantly starting to kiss him.  It deepens as he kisses back, welcoming me.  I run my hands through his hair trying to remain calm while he teases me.  He finally stops and enters me for real. 

I moan uncontrollably under him.  I cannot contain myself anymore.  Each thrust fills me with more pleasure than imaginable.  He thrusts harder as he continues, knowing I need it.

"I love you,"  he pants, falling beside me.  I roll over on top of him, laying my head on his bare chest.  He rubs my back, kissing my forehead.

We slowly start to calm down while tangled up in each others arms.  He pulls me closer for comfort as sleep takes over me.

"Hey, you're awake."  Brad's sitting up, smiling at me as I slowly turn to face him.  He moves a tray in front of me that's filled with food. "I figured you'd be hungry."

"I'm starving."  I look over everything on the tray "I even get bacon I don't have to share with crummy little hands?  This is awesome!"

"Anything for you."  He kisses me "But you have to share with me.  That's part of the whole breakfast in bed deal."   I break off a Lewis sizes piece and hand it to him.  He takes it from me laughing. 

"You never said it had to be a whole piece."  I start to eat the muffin "You don't deserve a whole piece anyway.  You never have to share your bacon."

"Okay well just eat it and get dressed."  He gets out of bed "We're going for a walk."

"A walk?"  I question him "I'm laying on a bed naked in Cabo, and you want to go on a walk?  You okay, babe?"

"I'm fine."  He smirks throwing a bikini at me "We're on a private beach.  It's time to go explore it." 

I quickly throw on the bathing suit, laughing at it once it's on.

"I can't wear this, Brad.  Where the hell did you even find it?"

"Remember that one I made you buy when we were shopping with Ari?  I told you there was a reason you were buying it."

We walk out a few minutes later, hand in hand, ready to "explore" the beach.

"I love it to much here,"  I look out at the ocean "It's always so beautiful."  I notice Brad's grip on my hand become loose, and soon know that I'm the only one walking.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."  He smiles, staring at me lovingly "It's just so cool to see you happy like this.  And the way the sun is hitting you right now, you're even more beautiful than normal, and that's a big deal.  Sometimes, even after all these years, it's hard to believe that you're mine... that I could get someone as amazing as you to marry me."

"And most of the time I can't believe I actually married you,"  I laugh walking towards him "I love you, Brad.  I don't know what my life would be like if I didn't have you, but I don't even want to think about it."

We start to walk again, this time slowly, letting the waves wash up over our feet between steps.  There's something amazing about being at the beach.  Something calming and clarifying.  It's like everything escapes us. 

"Do you remember that beach we went to right after we got married?"  Brad interrupts my thoughts "When we both ended up sick and only got to look out the window at it."

"Of course."  I think back about it "I got sick first and you thought I was overreacting until you got sick too.  You never made it up to me like you said you would.  I'm still kinda mad you gave me that sketchy food without telling me."

"Well,"  he motions to a little tent set up that I didn't even notice before "I was hoping I could make up for it now.  At another beach.  With sketchy Mexican food instead of whatever it was we ate that night."

"Oh my God."  I stand there in shock.  I can't believe he's actually doing this for me "This is amazing, Brad.  Thank you!"

"You're welcome, babe."  He kisses me "Now, let's go stuff our faces."