What the Hell is Going on?

"Kids?"  I walk into the living room to see that it is empty, and immediately start to freak out.  I left Arianna in charge of everyone since I got called in to film extra, and Brad is at work.  They all know that they aren't supposed to leave the house without letting Brad or I know where they are going. 

"Hey, do you know where the kids are?" I call Brad, hoping that they're with him "I just got home from filming and none of them are home."

"No, I thought they were at home.  They didn't tell you they were going out?"

"I wouldn't be calling you if they did, would I?"  I sigh, trying to think of anywhere that they might be "They haven't texted you at all or anything?"

"Bri used Ari's phone to call me earlier and bitch about Lewis, but that's it.  It didn't seem like they were going anywhere at the time." He says something to someone in the background before coming back to me "I have to go, but when you find out where they are, let me know.  Just keep calling and texting them until they finally answer."

"Okay.  Love you."

"Love you too."

I hang up and immediately text Ari and Luke, letting them know that I need to know where they are and what they could possibly be doing with a 2 and 5 year old.

After 20 minutes and multiple phone calls, neither of them answers.  I start to get really pissed and worried.  I text Brad to let him know that they still haven't answered and based on his response, he is pissed as well. 

"Did Arianna take her car?  They must have their locations off  on their phones because I can't find them that way."

I'm a little confused, but I go out to her area of the garage to check if her car is there. 

"It's not here.  She must've taken it.  Why?"

"We have that GPS tracker on it.  The one that you said I was crazy for getting."

"Oh my God!  I completely forgot about that!  Use it!"

"Not before you tell me I was right for getting it and you were wrong for saying it's ridiculous."

"Okay, you were right.  Now use the damn thing and find my kids."

"They're my kids too."  He replies smartly as he looks for the car "Well, she's still driving, but it looks like they're going to Disney."

"What the fuck?  Why would they be going to Disney.  That doesn't make any sense.  I don't understand this."

"I don't know why either, but that's definitely where they're going.  I'll tell them I have to leave and meet you there."

We hang up and I grab my car keys to leave.  What the hell were they thinking?  Why would they go without letting one of us know?

I start the drive thinking about what I'm going to do once I get there, but then I remember that we'll be in public and I don't want the paparazzi writing something stupid like I don't know how to raise my children.  Brad will probably take care of all the yelling anyway, considering I can't seem to get anything through to them anymore. 

My phone beeps as I turn on to the exit towards Disney and I glance over at it to see that my dad is calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you picking up the kids soon?  Lewis keeps asking for you."

"Wait, what?  You have my kids?"

"Yeah," He replies, sounding just as confused as I am "Ari and Luke dropped them off earlier.  I thought you asked them to bring them here."

"We didn't.  We had no idea any of them left the house until I got home from filming.  Apparently the other two are on their way to Disney, so Brad and I are on our way to surprise them there."

"Oh shit.  Well tell them they can come to me when they need to hide from their mother stay alive."

"Very funny, dad."  I roll my eyes, "One of us will get them on our way back.  He might fall asleep for you if you put one of his shows on."

"Okay, good luck." 

I end the call and music fills the car just in time for me to pull into the parking lot and find Ari's car along with 2 empty spots right around it.  Brad pulls in a few minutes later and gets right out of his car to meet me. 

"I'm going to kill them."

"I have some good news." I lean against my car "My dad called me about 10 minutes ago, and they dropped Bri and Lewis off with him and Sherry, so at least we don't need to worry about them."

"Why would they drop them off there?"  He motions for me to start walking towards the park with him "Did they really think we wouldn't find out?"

"Why do they do anything they do, Brad?" I look around the lines, hoping to see them "How in the hell are we supposed to find them in this mess?  It's going to take forever."

"Just keep looking, that's all we can do.  They love the roller coasters, let's go look at those first."

We walk over to the biggest rides and fight through the lines hoping nobody recognizes us and causes a scene.  He pulls me closer to him, and points to the line for the ride next to this one. 

"That's them!  What do we do now?" 

He pulls me out of line, pulling me over to a spot that they can clearly see us, and starts to kiss me.  I kiss back, confused, but knowing he has some kind of plan. 

"What the hell are we doing?" I separate after a minute "They're getting away!"

"That was the plan."  He grabs my hand and starts to run a different way "I knew they would get pissed and run to the car."

We run as fast as we can towards the parking lot, ignoring all the weird looks we get in the process, only to see that they are not at her car yet, but are still walking. 

"Hide behind it.  They'll think we're still there." He suggests.  I sit next to him, waiting for them to get here.

"Shit!  That's mom's car!  I knew that was who we saw."  Ari unlocks her car as they get closer "Get in quickly!"

"Ari, something just moved."  Luke sees Brad standing up "Oh my God, it's dad."

Brad looks over at me, and we both stand up, ready to make them regret this. 

"What the hell is going on?"  I walk over to them "I leave for 2 freaking hours and you take off to Disney, drop your siblings off at Grandpas and don't tell us?!?"

"We can explain." Luke says before Brad cuts him off. 

"You don't get to explain anything!  You two had us scared shitless!  We pay for your phones for a reason, and it's not for you to ignore our calls and texts."

"I don't know what made you guys think this could possibly be a good idea, but you will not be leaving the house without an adult for at least a few months." 

They stand there frozen, knowing they're in major trouble for this. 

"Lets just go home." I decide "I don't want to cause any scenes around here."

"Mom, dad.  We're sorry."