Family Love

*Jen's POV*
I wake up to see that I'm alone in bed. Brad must be downstairs with the kids.

I was only wearing one of Brad's big tee shirts so I put on some pajama pants and walked downstairs.

"Good Morning!" Brad, Ari, and Lucas say from the kitchen table. "Good Morning!" I say back.

I grab some food and join them at the table. That's when Bri finally notices me and her eyes light up.

"Mommy!!" She yells and puts her arms out for me to pick her up."Good Morning baby!" I say as I take her out of her high chair and put her in my lap while I eat.

"Dad?" Ari says. "Yeah?" Brad responds. "Can I go to Hailey's house to stay the night?" She asks.

Brad looks over at me and I nod my head.

"Okay well when do you want to leave?" Brad asks. "Like 2 hours." She says. "Well you're going to miss the Amusement park that we are going to." I say. "It's okay. You can have a day with just Luke and Bri." She says.

"Okay. Well go get ready you two and we will drop you off at Hailey's house on the way." Brad says.

Both Luke and Ari run upstairs to get ready. Leaving Brad, Bri, and me at the table.

I take Bri upstairs to get her ready, while Brad cleans up.

And in about an hour, we were all finished getting ready.

We get into the car and drop Ari off at Hailey's house, then make our way to the Amusement park.

"We here?" Bri asks. "Not yet. But we are almost there." I say.

But about five minutes later, she decides to ask again. "Mommy! We here?" I look over at Brad who is laughing like an idiot. So I give him a punch in the arm. But not too hard because he is driving.

Brads try's to cover up his laughing while I turn around to look at Bri.

"You have to wait longer honey." I say.

This goes on for about 5 more minutes until we get to the park. I get out of the car and take Bri out of her car seat, while Brad and Luke set up her stroller.

Once we are all set, we get into the park and map out what we are going to do.

Brad and Luke want to go on a huge rollercoaster that I have no interest in once so ever, so they get in line while Bri and me sit down.

There is a little kid ride to the side that catches Bri's eye.

"Mommy?!" Bri calls. "Dog?"Bri asks as she points to the ride. "No that's an elephant." I say.

She seems interested so we go over to the ride. There's no line so we get right on. I put the stroller to the side and we sit in the elephant that Bri points to.

The ride starts and the elephants go up and down. I look over and Bri who has a huge smile.

For the rest of the ride, she laughs, smiles, and points to things she sees.

As we make our way off the ride, Brad and Luke come out of the exit of the rollercoaster.

"Did you go on the elephant ride Bri?" Luke asks. Bri just smiles.

We go on some more little rides with Bri. Then we get to the carousel or as Bri likes to call it, 'horsey run'.

"Can you say carousel Bri?" I ask. But it comes out 'carews'.

When we get off of the ride, I put Bri back into her stroller as we walk to get lunch but she falls asleep on the way.

We order and eat. Then we walk to the next thing. Its teacups. I was about to take the stroller from Brad when Luke calls me. "Mom?" He calls. "Yeah?" I ask. "Can you go on this with me?" Luke says. "Sure!" I say with a smile.

We get on and the ride starts. Luke and I laugh and smile the whole time.

It's nice that Lucas still wants to do things with his mom. I know that he is really close to Brad, but it's nice to be reminded that he still feels close to me.

As we get off the ride and walk back to Brad, we notice that Bri is awake and she's pointing to something.

"Go there?" She asks and points to the splash grounds. I look at Brad for conformation and he nods. "Sure!" I say and her eyes light up.

As soon as we take her out of her stroller, she becomes super excited and runs right in with her shoes on and everything.Brad laughs and I shake my head.

"Mom? Can I go with her?" Lucas asks. "Sure!" I say. "Just make sure you take you shoes off." Brad says. Lucas nods and runs in to catch up with his sister.

I lean on Brad and he puts his arms around me. "They are so cute" Brad says and I nod.

Bri runs through the water screaming and looking like a crazy person. And Luke does the same.

Then Bri splashes water on Lucas. But in stead of Luke splashing back, he runs away and Bri chases him. Bri's laughing in uncontrollable and it's really funny to watch.

Brad and I laugh at the same time and look at each other. "I love you and the family we created." Brad says. "I love you and our family too." I say as he kisses me.

After the spray grounds we give the kids towels that we brought (because we are mostly always prepared) and head to the car.

"Did you have fun Bri?" I ask. "Yeah!" She says with bright eyes. "Did you have fun Luke?" Brad asks. "Yeah! Can we come back again?" He asks. "Yeah and we can bring your sister." Brad says. "Ok!" Luke says.

We walk out hand and hand. It's times like this that I love. And I know Brad and I love every second we spend with our kids.