Happy Birthday Mom

*Jens POV*
I open my eyes slowly and they adjust to the light in the room. I turn over to see Brad staring at me

"Happy birthday babe! I love you!" Brad smiles. "Thank you! I love you too!" I gush.

"So what do you want to do?" Brad smirks. "I think I have an idea." I smirk back.

I move closer to Brad and kiss him lightly. But as we get more passionate, there are tons of knocks at our door.

"We can continue this later." Brad winks at me. I nod and we get up to change because I'm only wearing one of Brad's tee shirts and Brad is only wearing his boxers.

I lay back in bed and Brad lets the now screaming kids in.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear mom! Happy birthday to you!" The kids sing and march over to my side of the bed.

In their hands, they have presents. And each one of them have party hats on.

"We brought surprises!" Ari says. "Thanks guys!" I say with a huge smile. "No problem. Now open your presents!" Luke commands. I nod and Ari gives me the first gift.

I open it and inside is a scrapbook her and Luke made with mostly recent pictures that we took on vacation. But I've never seen the pictures inside.

"Where did you guys get the pictures?" I ask with a puzzled face. "We took them with my camera on the cruise!" Ari says. "Oh yeah! I remember you guys taking pictures." I say. "But I love it! Thank you so much guys!" I say as I hug her. "Your welcome mom!" Ari and Luke say.

"Mommy!" Bri yells and jumps up and down to get my attention. "What baby?" I ask and put her on the bed with me. "This!" She smiles and hands me a small box. "What is this?" I ask.

I open it and it is a ring with each of our birthstones on it.

"This is so cute! Did daddy put you up to this?" I ask and smile. Bri smiles.

I look around the room to find Brad and thank him for it, but he has disappeared.

"Where did your dad go?" I ask the kids.

As that comes out, Brad comes in with a tray with breakfast on it and a muffin with a candle. He puts it on my lap and smiles at me.

"Happy birthday mom!" The kids scream. "Now blow out your candles!" Ari yells. "And make a wish!" Brad laughs. I smile and blow out the candles.

"Thank you so much for everything you have done for me this morning! I love you guys!" I gush. "We love you too!" They all say.

Brad brings the rest of the kids some breakfast and we all eat in our bedroom.

For my birthday this year, I don't really feel like going out all day. I feel like hanging out with my family.

For most of the day we just hang out around the house and have fun.

Once I finished a game with Bri, Brad tells me to go upstairs and change. I give him a weird face, but agree and walk up the stairs.

As I get up a couple steps Brad yells. "Kids! Grandma Jane should be her any minute! Are you ready?"

The kids all run down the stairs with their bags ready to go.

I was gonna wait for Brad's mom to get there, but Brad refuses and tells me to go change.

I'm not sure what he means until I walk into our room.

In our walk in closet, Brad has laid out a new dress with shoes and accessories. We must be going out.

Before I change, I go into the bathroom to wash my face.

As I finish up washing my face I hear the door bell ring. That must be Brads mom.

Then I hear the kids yelling for me. So I walk down the stairs and they all crowd around me.

"Bye mom!" They say and hug me. "Bye guys! I love you!" I say.

Jane wishes me a happy birthday and then they leave and it's just Brad and I.

"Now go get ready!" Brad commands. "Yes sir!" I laugh as I go upstairs. I change and go to the bathroom to do my makeup.

As I finish up, Brad comes in the room and wraps his arms around me.

"You look beautiful babe." He says. "Thank you! And you look very handsome." I say. "Thank you!" He smiles.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks. I nod and we walk to the car.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he pulls out of the driveway. "Dinner" he says. "Yeah I expected that but where exactly?" I ask. "It's a surprise." Brad laughs. And I just shake my head.

He pulls into the parking lot and I automatically know where we are. This is one of the fancy restaurants that we went to when we were dating.

"Aw I remember this!" I gush. Brad smiles and we get out of the car. Brad hands a guy the keys and he parks it.

We walk in and sit at our table.

Then we order and chat while we wait for our food.

"You like your dress?" Brad asks. "Yes! It's beautiful! Thank you!" I gush. "I also love this ring." I say and look down at my new ring with all of our birthstones. "I knew you would!" He says.

Our food comes and soon after, we are finished.

"Jen" Brad says. I look over at him and he holds my hands. "Jen, I love you so much and I love the family we have created. And I can't imagine being with anyone else but you. I hope you enjoyed your special day! Happy birthday babe." Brad says.

Tears start to form in my eyes. "I love you and our family too! And this has been a great birthday honey! Thank you!" I cry. "Your welcome babe!" He says.

I move my chair over to his and lean on him. "I know I say it probably too much, but I will say it again, I love you!" Brad says. "You can never say it too much. I love you too." I smile.