And the winner is...

"Hey babe, you ready? They're gonna be he-" Brad walks around the corner to where I am standing admiring myself in my dress.

"Wow, you look amazing." He walks up to kiss me "I love your dress."

"Thank you," I kiss him back sweetly "You look pretty good yourself."

"Well, I try." He laughs as he pulls me out of our room and down to the car that is waiting for us.

We walk out of the car and onto the red carpet. Actors and actresses surround us dressed in their nicest clothing giving interviews and taking pictures. We get in line and start walking down the carpet and posing for pictures as people yell out our names.

"You realize last time we were here was almost 3 years ago?" Brad whispers.

"It doesn't seem like that long." I reply between pictures.

"I only remember because you were pregnant with Bri and had to pee every 10 minutes." He laughs. I look over at him laughing as well remembering that day. We take a few more pictures before we're asked to do interviews.

"Jennifer!" I get pulled over for an interview "How are you? You look great!"

"Thank you," I smile "I'm great, excited to be here."

"How awesome is it that Brad's nominated? Are you nervous for him?"

"Yeah," I laugh a little "I'm definitely nervous, but so proud of him and his work."

I walk away from the interviewer after the last question, and before I know it am pulled into another one. This time Brad is there as well.

"Is this a date night for you two?" She asks first, trying to break the ice.

"Kinda," Brad responds "We just have lots of other people along with us." We all laugh.

"Are you nervous at all? Your first time winning this award?"

"A little," He looks over at me "I think she's nervous enough for the both of us."

"I am," I laugh "I'm just really proud of him, so I hope he wins."

"Well, we're pulling for you! Good luck!"

We walk the rest of the carpet hand in hand until we get into the building. A few people stop and talk to us as we make our way to our seats and congratulate Brad. I really couldn't be any more happy or excited for him. We take our seats in the second row next to each other and talk to a few other people as we wait for the show to start.

The host walks out and says a few funny things making the audience laugh at him before the awards start.

"And the award for best supporting actor goes to... Brad Pitt!"

Brad and I stand up as everyone applauds him and I give him a quick kiss as he makes his way up onto the stage. I sit back down and watch teary eyed as he is handed his award and walks over to give his acceptance speech.

"I would like to thank every person that I have ever worked for and with for this amazing award. You have all shaped me into the actor I am today, and I am forever greatful for every opportunity I am given because of those who have taken a chance on me." He looks out into the audience right at me "Also, I would like to thank my beautiful wife for being the most amazing supporter ever. If it wasn't for you or the kids I would not be standing here right now. Thank you for being the best support system I could ask for." He thinks really quickly for one last sentence, and chooses correctly "Thank you to my parents for letting me follow through with my dream." He walks off of the stage clutching his award, and they cut to a commercial.

I check my phone quickly before Brad gets back to see that I have a text from Sherry. I open it to see a picture of all the kids watching the show, and then a video of Bri after Brad won. She's jumping around trying to say how excited she is, but between her excitement and unavailability to pronounce most things right it sounds like her own language.

"Congratulations, baby!" I hug Brad tightly as soon as he walks over to me "I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you," He loosens the hug to kiss me "I couldn't have done it without you." He pulls me back towards our seats and we sit there watching the rest of the show until it is my turn to go up and present an award.

I walk behind the stage to meet up with my presenting partner and quickly rehearse one last time before going on stage. The envelope with the winners name is handed to me as we walk out.

Once we're on stage, we take turns saying what we've rehearsed and make sure to add some jokes getting the audience's attention. After a little it's time to announce the winner. We go through the names of the nominees and after we're all done, we announce who won.

We stand to the side as they give their acceptance speech and wait patiently to go to the back for the pictures.

I go back to my seat next to Brad so that we can finish watching the show. We watch as they present the last of the awards and laugh at the funny remarks made by the winners and presenters. The host comes back on stage a few more times with some jokes, and then closes the show after the last award is given.

"Are we going to any parties?" I ask as we walk out of the room. I'm quickly answered by Brad wrapping his arms around me "I was thinking that we would go home..."

We stumble into the house making our way up to our room without taking our hands off of each other. He lifts me up and carries me over to our bed.

"You look so amazing," He sighs as he lays me down on the bed kissing my neck. He then leans over me propping himself up as he moves to my mouth kissing me passionately. I open my mouth to deepen the kiss letting our tongues intertwine together forming strong suction. He separates for just a few seconds to get a condom.

"No," I pant, confusing him. He looks at me confused "Let's forget that for now."

I flip us over so I can start unbuttoning his shirt, then slide my hands down his toned chest. Everything is perfect. He moans as I kiss his neck making my way back to his mouth while I finish by taking his pants and boxers off. I notice his huge bulge and let him flip us back over so he can take control.

He slides my dress off of me in one swift move leaving trails of kisses down my chest "You're so amazing," I moan as he sucks on the soft spot of my neck. His tender touch makes me mirror his need. I moan to egg him on as he starts taking my panties off practically begging for him to enter me. I need him right now. He enters me quickly surprising me.

I moan even louder with each thrust causing him to go deeper and faster. He kisses me with more passion with each thrust causing me to go weak under him. I can hardly handle all the pleasure. I never want it to end. I dig my nails into his back trying to control the pleasure.

"I love you," he pants as he falls beside me wrapping his arms around my hot, sweaty body.

"You're amazing," I manage to say as I catch my breath. Brad kisses my forehead and pulls me closer to him as we start to calm down.

"About the condom," He stops to look me in the eyes "What was that?"

"Well, I was thinking about it the other day, and ever since everything happened with the last baby I thought maybe we could try again for another. The kids all want it, and I know you do."

"Okay," He smiles as he kisses me again "Let's have another baby then."