Emerald High

It's just the second day of school after the summer and I am already so done with school. I wish I could just get homeschooled or something, but I know that if I asked my parents they would probably kick me out of the house for even getting an idea like that. Literally.

I go to one of the most prestigious private schools in the whole of America. Emerald High Academy, the institution which almost every American kid dreams of going to, but only the richest can afford.

What people think my school is like: super high level courses, smartest kids in the whole of America, everyone studies 24/7, everyone gets good grades, everyone graduates and gets into Ivy league schools, everyone becomes a billionaire. That's what I thought before coming here too. I was wrong. Very Wrong.

What my school actually is like: Literally an average high school. Or even worse. We got preps, jocks, bullies, druggies, wanabes, and really few people who actually fall into the Emerald High Stereotype aka only care about studies and college (obviously, that includes me). P.S. If you aren't a popular kid at Emerald High, you're basically invisible.

I can't even say how much I hate the students who go to my school. They are the most narcissist people I've ever seen. Especially Cole Johnson and his girlfriend, Amanda Brooks, they practically rule the school and they have a whole flock of freshman following them like fans every lunch. Ugh. 

Oh and I forgot to mention Nick Robinson, Cole Johnson's best friend. I hate him the most.