Chapter 15

*Camila's POV*

Nothing was making sense right now. Nothing at all. 

It was late at night but I couldn't fall asleep. I was staring at the woody old ceiling since probably a few hours now. I looked out the window occasionally as well. It was beautiful. The sky was filled with thousands of stars, something I'd never seen back home, and the whole view was basically of grasslands for miles and miles. There was nothing else in sight, no light, no sound, except for the occasional cricketing from crickets outside. For some reason, even though I was in some random place with no idea why, with a freaking horrible headache, I still felt like this was one of the most peaceful nights ever. I didn't particularly feel happy, but I felt a deep state of tranquility. 

Dark, quiet, cold, dewy scent, sparkling stars, absolute stillness, curled up in a bed full of cushions = heaven.  

Except there was something really missing. 

I was lonely. 

Really really lonely. I guess that's why I couldn't sleep. The loneliness and confusion was eating me up.  

I turned around to my side, away from the distraction of the window so that I would be able to fall asleep. It was working. 

I soon started to feel my eyes shutting, but just then, a loud cracking sound woke me back up.

The door of the room was opening. Someone was there. And it was not the old woman. It was a guy. 

My heart started beating so fast and loud, that I was able to hear it amongst the silentness of the room. 

"Can I come in?" he whispers.

It was Nick. What was he still doing here? And why was he suddenly talking to me? This was so so freaking weird. I needed to know. 

"Um... ok."

He came in quietly and shut the door. I could hardly see him because of how dark it was, which made my heart beat even faster. I really couldn't imagine a worse scenario than being alone in a dark room with Nick Robinson. I was terrified. 

"Turn on the lights" I say 

"The electricity's gone. It's a small village." 

"Where's my phone?"

"Uh..." He pauses. I hear his footsteps coming closer and closer to me. 

"I'm not trying to be rude, but please don't come near me." 

"Fine fuck. Please just tell me this is all a joke and I'll go" his voice was shaking. 

"What???" 

"Camila I know that woman is lying to me. This can't be true. You're mine forever. You can't ever leave me, right?" 

"Um... I have no idea what you're up to right now. But this isn't funny" 

"FUCK YOU! YOU'RE HURTING ME. SO MUCH." He yells, breaking the peace bubble I was stuck in. 

I hear him kick something, it crashes into a wall. I get so worried that I get out of my bed and try to find the door to get out of the room. But before I could escape, I feel two strong hands holding me arms from both sides. There was no escape. 

Before I could even say anything his lips crash into mine and he starts kissing me non stop. It felt pretty violent and scary at first, but soon I could feel the passion. I didn't pull back and in fact, I let him go on. This felt so wrong but so right. 

He let go for a second and whispered "I knew it. I knew you could never forget me." He was panting for a few seconds and I thought he would stop but he went back at it. And this time things started to really heat up. He slowly slipped his hand under my top and started to make his way up. Everything was happening way too quick for me to understand or even stop him. But the strange thing is, I didn't want to stop him. WHY?!? I had hated him with all my heart!!

His hands went all the way up to my bra. I knew what was coming next. 

"Are you ready?" he chuckles, stilling breathing really heavily. 

"Yes. I don't know. Yes." I felt my whole body and brain freeze. 

"Tell me if you're uncomfortable. Okay, baby girl?" 

Did he just... 

"Okay" I mumble. 

He holds me by my waist and leads me towards the small cushion filled bed. 

"I'm going to show you how much I fucking love you" 

"Show me" 

------------

The next morning...

*Jayden's POV* 

I walked into my room to see two almost naked Emerald High students sleeping on MY bed.

What in the world was this? I never would have imagined seeing this sight. 

My first thought was to call my mom, but then I thought of the best idea... 

This guy had the attitude of a rude bratty popular kid, which meant he most probably was one. And the girl... well, she was pretty much the hottest girl I'd ever seen, which meant she must be popular there as well. 

So.. If I took a picture of them and sent it to an Emerald High student... it would spread like fire. 

And I would become friends with Emerald High students! How amazing would that be?!?! I might even be able to get out of this ugly village and go live in the city and hang out with my new rich friends! And they probably have Ferrari's as well, which means that I'd be getting to chill in a Ferrari!

I quickly ran to the storage room and got out my camera and ran back into my room. 

They were gone. 

A/N: next update at 10 votes :)