Chapter 10

***A/N: I've written the next chapter!!! 7 votes and I'll publish it!***

*Camila's POV*

I woke up to a blazing sun, and found myself in the middle of a beach, with Nick next to me.

I started to panic and I felt sweat quickly start to form all over me. 

I shook Nick and he woke up and looked like he had nothing to worry about in the world. He smiled at me and then started laughing. 

"Oh fuck" he chuckled.

"Why are we still here? What happened last night?" I somehow spoke calmly.

"The last thing I remember was that it was 3 AM and some fucking crab climbed on your leg and you jumped on me and then I didn't let you go and guess what you said after that?!"

"WHAT?" 

"Nick... Nick... I've dreamt of this moment since 3rd grade" he imitated me in this annoying baby voice and then started laughing like crazy.

Wow OK I embarrassed myself. Real bad. 

"That's not true!!! I didn't even know you existed back then!!" I shrieked 

"Lies! Anyways, you feel asleep after that, so don't blame me if we get caught when we go back or anything"

"NICK!! WE HAVE TO GO BACK NOW!" I said as I got up from the sand and walked towards the motorbike. 

------

We were back at the gate of the motel. Even though we had been here last night, the whole feeling was so different. The night was so dreamy, beautiful and mysterious. The morning was bleh. 

Suddenly Nick grabbed my hand and tightly held it with both his hands.

"I don't know the next time I'll ever be able to talk to you again. But thanks for giving me the best night of my life. And by the way, maybe I had a massive crush on you since third grade as well." He winked and walked away, without looking back even once.

What the actual hell was that? How could he just leave me like that??? All alone and vulnerable here?? I was about to get into massive trouble or even suspended because of him and he just LEFT ME ALONE? HE USED ME? I should have known...

I felt tears falling down my cheeks. But no, I couldn't cry over Nick. I wiped my tears off and ran into the empty cabin and quickly threw my purse in, took some of my clothing layers off and brushed off the last grains of sand off myself. 

I walked into the breakfast hall full of people and almost got a mini panic attack. There was no escape if I got caught right now. I was going to be e-x-p-e-l-l-e-d

I saw Angela sitting alone in a corner eating her breakfast and I quickly sneaked through everyone and went and sat down with her. 

"Camila!" she shrieked. I put my finger over her mouth to shush her from being too loud.

"I've done the biggest mistake in my life, do you promise not to tell ANYONE?" I whispered. 

"I won't!! Tell me fast, I was sooo worried for you last night. I thought someone kidnapped you or something oh my god." she whispered back. 

"Me and Nick. Ran out of the motel last night. We..." 

That totally wasn't the right moment to tell her everything. She completely lost her chill. 

"OH MY FREAKING GOD CAMILA NOOO WAAYYYY!!! LIFE GOALS" She screamed. And obviously everyone went quiet and stared at us. 

"Sorry guys. Camila got a 100% on the math test, isn't that crazy?!!" Angela announced and laughed awkwardly. 

Everyone turned back and continued to do what they were doing before. Except for Nick. He was staring at me with sad eyes. I looked away but I still felt him staring at me, and he was. I started feeling really awkward as usual so I just turned my seat facing away from him so I couldn't see him anymore. 

"Oh my god he's staring at you like he's Romeo and you're Juliet! So did you guys like fall in love over-night??? But how did this even--" She kept blabbering on until..

someone threw a paper plane at me.

Yep, a paper plane. We were totally still in middle school. 

I looked back and it was obviously, Nick's friends who were doing it. They were all laughing at me like they were watching a freaking comedy show. 

I turned back, trying to ignore it, just when another paper plane hit me. 

"Yooo could ya like turn to the front?! You're not letting us aim where we want to!" Some guy screamed out to me.

"Stop." Nick groaned. 

I turned my face around and Nick looked really pissed off. And he was STILL staring at me. I felt so intimidated. 

"Nick what the fuck?!?! You're the one who started this paper plane throwing thing last year." 

"Do it to anyone else I don't give a fuck. But if you trouble HER again I will punch the shit outta you"

Everyone was quiet. 

"Oh.. Ok. Sorry bro. I didn't know y'all had a... thing" his friend replied, shocked.

I felt heat flush down my face as everyone in the hall stared at me intensely. 

I had to say something. 

"Ummm.. guys.. we don't know each other. Please don't assume stuff. " my voice shook as I spoke.

I didn't know if that was the right thing to say. What if I hurt him? 

"Yeah. She's right." Nick painfully said looking right into my eyes. His whole face had turned pale and his eyes were red, he was a mess. 

He got out of his chair and walked away.