Chapter 9

A/N: WARNING: THIS GETS REALLY CHEESY DONT ASK ME WHY I DID THAT LMAO

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT!! NEXT UPDATE AT 7 VOTES :-)

*Camila's POV*

Nick went downstairs by the same ladder from which he came up from and I got out of the cabin easily without anyone catching me since everyone had basically passed out. It was 12:20 AM which meant the teachers would be asleep as well.

I wore black tights, black hoodie, and a black beanie so I could camouflage with the darkness of the night. I totally wasn't looking like some sort of burglar. And to make things even weirder, Nick was in all black too, except he wore an orange beanie.

We met at the gate of the motel, which was guarded by this old security guard who was fortunately sleeping. There was absolutely no soul in sight, no sounds, no lights, only both of us and the soft swishing of the breeze and trees clashing with each other in the distance. It seemed like the whole world belonged to the both of us. I started to even feel my fear of breaking rules slowly fading away because of how much I was enjoying this feeling of power and complete tranquility.

"You ready?" Nick whispered

Wait. No. This was so wrong. Why was I doing this. I could get suspended. Plus, I disliked Nick. A lot.

"Uhhh.." I mumbled. He was passionately staring at me as though he was craving for this to happen. There was tension and contained excitement on his face. I looked back into his eyes and I melted. Why did he have to be so perfect and godly. Ughhhhhh.

"Um. How are we going to get to the beach? It's not that close" I ask

Suddenly Nick reached out for my hand and pulled me with him, and finally we were both officially outside the motel. He left me standing there next to a blue motorbike and went back inside and into the SECURITY GUARDS OFFICE. WHAT WAS HE DOING.

"Yo, wake up sleepyhead" Nick said poking him by the shoulder.

"Oh crap! Please don't tell the manager please please" the guard pleaded

"Whatever. Give me the keys to that bike. I'll bring it back fast."

"Are you a student from the high school that's visiting?"

"Nah man" Nick lied.

"Okay, here. And please don't tell the manager. I promise I'll never doze off again!"

Nick ignored the last part and rushed outside and ran towards me like he was about to hug me. Thankfully he didn't.

To sum up what just happened in 10 minutes of hanging out with Nick Robinson.

School's Rule #1: Students aren't allowed to exit the motel = broken

School's Rule #2: Students have to be asleep by 10 PM = broken

My Rule #3: NO lying EVER = broken

He sat down on the bike and started it. He flashed a huge smile like a small child who just got their first toy car, and ironically, he looked like such an angel. I got on to the back of the bike and held on to nothing.

Without any warning Nick suddenly started the bike and we went off at a crazy fast speed. By reflex I immediately grabbed on to him and I could feel his heart beating like crazy.

"IT'S MY FIRST TIME RIDING A BIKE!!! AND WE'RE GOING ON THE HIGHEST SPEED!!!" He screamed on the top of his lungs.

WHAT THE FSJKLD. OK I guess this was it. I was going to die. Goodbye world.

"NICK ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!" I yell, trying to sound louder than the screaming wind

"YES! WE'RE GONA BE CRAZY AND TURNT AS FUCK TONIGHT! THIS IS OUR NIGHT!" He yells back.

You know what Camila, maybe Nick Robinson can teach you how to have more fun than you would ever teach yourself. Stop doubting him so much.

I suddenly felt myself loosen up a bit and got rid of the "awkward" vibes I was carrying with myself. I wanted to see Nick's reaction to me getting rid of my shy awkwardness for a second, so I decided to hold him around his waist, instead of grabbing on to his shoulder, basically, I hugged him.

"Fuckkkk why now?! We're already here." he whined and then came to a sudden stop.

We got off the motorbike. I could see the dark deep ocean, with the reflection of the moon on the water. The waves were pretty calm and the sound of them crashing against the shore was so relaxing.

"Are you gona hug me like that again?" He asked making a pouty face. My heart skipped a beat for a second. That was the most unexpected thing I would be expecting to hear from Nick to me.

"What?! No! I was holding on so I don't fall off..." I laughed.

"... Anyways, why are you asking?"

Even though it was pretty dark I could see Nick blush a bit (for the first time ever), which made me embarrassed. I shouldn't have asked him that. It was a dumb question.

"Because you're cute as fuck! And who doesn't want a hug from a cute girl right??!" he says sheepishly.

I didn't reply.

"And uh.. well. You know, I really like you. Everything about you. Your perfect smile, your cute replies, the way you aren't a show-off bitch like all the other girls at our school, the way you talk to me whenever you do, your calm cute and sexy vibe and idk... you're my favorite girl"

"You know the day David was doing shit to you? That made me really fucking mad. And jealous. That's the day I realized I couldn't hold myself away from you anymore.." 

I felt myself melting again. He was a totally different person right now. I felt like my dislike for him was all vanishing at once and that I was getting my huge 4th grade crush on him again, the time when I was obsessed with him.

I smiled at him and let him hold my hand. His hand was really warm and it felt really good in this chilly weather. We walked into the sand, and towards the water.

Nick was staring at me, like he was this whole day. I tried ignoring it the whole time but it just got way too awkward now.

"What?" I asked

"Wana just chill here for a while?"

"Um, sure"

We created a small fire and sat down next to it. The waves were around 5 meters close to us. Above us, was a clear night sky filled with thousands of stars. Everything was just so perfect and cozy.

We were quiet for around 5 minutes until Nick broke the silence.

"So... are you gonna do that again?"

"Nah, go get a hug from Amanda tomorrow" I giggled at the thought.

"What the fuck!! Ew!" Nick started chuckling too.

I moved in closer to him and he moved in a bit closer too, until we both finally had no space between each other. I laughed and wrapped my arms tightly around him.

Why who would have ever guessed that this would ever be happening.

He turned directly towards me and came in and wrapped his big warm arms around my tiny body and soon we both were cuddling for what seemed like forever. We were a mess with sand all over us. And I never wanted to let go. There was something that fit so well between us. It was like he was the most perfect person in the world for me. I didn't think I felt more complete ever before.