Chapter 17

A/N: Sorry I took so long to update. There weren't many comments so I thought it got boring or something.. But since you guys asked me to update here it is :D  And it's pretty long too yey ! 

WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT (ISH) PLS DONT READ IF UR UNDER 13. 

*Nick's POV*

I finally had arrived at the long stretch of road that I'd seen from the house. I stood there for around 2 minutes thinking about what to do next when a black van pulled up next to me. The window went down and a middle-aged man with a huge brown beard looked at me, stunned. 

"Hey young man, you lost?" He says in a very southern accent. 

"No.." I snarl. 

"I didn't know there were any kids other that Jay around this area but alright then."

"I'm not from here, I'm going back home." 

"Ha! Knew it. May I ask how?" 

"I don't know, but I don't need anyones help." 

"Where ya from?"

"I'm from the city." 

"Okay now listen to me son, you ain't getting back to the city unless you have a drive. It takes 10 hours to drive there and probably a couple of days to walk. Wana get a free drive, or not? You choose."

"Uhhh..."

"Oh and also let me tell you, this village has a population of only around 50 people. So good luck trying to find someone else who'll drive you home." 

Fuck. I was really fucked. This guy was pretty much the only way I'd get home. But if I went with him, I'd actually be gone and there was no coming back to get Camila. 

Wait, why was I even thinking about going back for Camila? Am I fucking stupid? 

"Alright, sir. Please take me home." 

This was me forever breaking every bit of feeling I had left for that bitch. I was done with her. She was my first and my last... I guess. 

"Hop in! We'll probably get there before midnight." 

I suddenly got suspicious. Why was he going to go all the to the city for me? Why would anyone do such a big favor for a stranger? But I anyways hesitantly got into the van, and he immediately started driving. 

The van had looked huge from the outside but from the inside it was completely crowded, filled with cans and bottles and random plastic bags. 

"Do you recycle this shit or something-"

Suddenly a strong smell hit me. Nope. He wasn't recycling those cans and plastic bags. 

"Haha! Do I look like a tree-hugger to you?" He laughs out loud. 

"Nevermind" I look away from him. 

"You know you gotta give me something in return right?" He smirks. 

I felt my face heating up. I couldn't believe I had gotten myself into this. I wanted to get out of the van instantly. 

"Sorry sir, I don't have any money with me. I'd be happy to get out and find my way back by myself." I try to say politely even though I really wanted to punch him in the face. 

"Who said I need money? I've got tons of money!"

"So... What do you want from me?" 

"In around 5 hours we're going to be stopping and during our stop I need you to do something for me. If you don't do it when we get there, I will leave you and turn back. If you do what I want, I will drive 5 more hours and take you to the city. Got me?"