Chapter 6

*Nick's POV* 

I woke up and the hot chic was still there wooo! I was expecting her to switch her seat or some shit.

"Nick" She says, sounding like she was in a hurry.

"What do you want?" I moan

"We're here. Get up."

"Well what if I don't?" I close my eyes again

Suddenly I hear her getting up from her seat. I move my legs forward and higher so that she can't get out. Ha.

I slightly open one of my eyes and I see her putting her leg across mine and trying to jump out. Damn. She wasn't the type to give up easily. Just as she was about to jump across my legs I quickly put my legs even higher and she landed on my legs, with one leg out in the bus walkway and one way in the seat area. The middle was on me!

But just then she pinched the bottom of my legs and quickly ran out with her little bling bag jumping up and down her tiny back.

"HEY! WAIT FOR ME!" I yell, noticing I was the only one left in the bus.

She stops and walks back to me, "Don't talk to me or come near me again or I'll tell on you", she whispers and leaves.

*Camila's POV*

"Hey Cam," Angela comes up to me.

"That was the worst bus ride ever" I blurt out

"What?! You were sitting next to the hottest guy in the school"

"I don't care about that. I hate him."

The teachers break up our conversation by calling everyone to go and get their cabin keys. We were going to stay in this motel for the first night, camping in the woods was tomorrow night.

I met up with the other girls and we all walked into the motel. It was dirty, old and smelled horrible, which totally wasn't unexpected.

"Yuck this place is NASTY!" Amanda said in a high pitched whine.

"Just like you!" Nick shouted out of somewhere in the crowd. Everyone laughed like crazy.

We walked into the corner of the motel, a part that was disconnected from the main building where they supposedly had "grand cabins". Cat was the first one to walk into our 2-story cabin and she screamed out "OH MY GOD!". I didn't know if that was in a good way or a bad way, but probably bad. I walked in last and to my complete shock, the room actually was grand. Really really beautiful, huge and gorgeous.

The cabin was fully made out of bamboo and had all wood furniture. There was a huge fireplace that gave everything a red and orange effect that made the place seem really cozy and cool. The bed's were made out of bamboo too and all had white bedding, just like in hotels. I finally felt excitement for this trip.

"Okay girlies so this is how our day's gona go. We'll spend the day doing activities and whatever the fuck we're supposed to do, then we get free time after 6 PM. At 8, I've invited all the boys in the cabin next to ours to sneak in and we're gona party!!!!" Laura announced.

Whatever.

I unpacked my bag and changed into my white bikini, and quickly put on white shorts and a white crop top on top of it.

-------------

We were standing on soft white sand, in the middle of a blue ocean at one end and a tropical green rainforest at the other. The sky was bright blue and the sun was shining perfectly. The cool wind was blowing as well and I felt like I was in paradise.

"Welcome to Paradasia Island!" Some old pink sun burnt man announced.

"He looks like a rotting mole rat" Cole whispers to his gang of 9 other boys, and they all laugh.

"Yay! You all seem so enthusiastic and excited! Lets get started! We're going to kayak to that tiny island you see in the distance. It will take about 30 minutes. After that, we're going to hike up the hill and see the beauties of the jungle!" He pants, sounding more excited than ever.

"Pick your partners!" one of our teachers yell.

I was literally always partners with Andrea, each and every time. We didn't even have to give each other that 'look', we knew it by heart. But not today. Today she didn't even look at me. My heart sunk a little bit. I would have never thought Andrea would ditch me for popularity. I guess my 'shyness' and 'nerdyness' was something she always wanted to get away from..

"Hey babe, cheer up I'm still here for you" I hear a voice say.

I turn around and it was Angela. Standing right there in her bright red bikini, perfectly fitting her curvy but petit body, making her look more stunning than ever.

"Thanks," I smile and hug her.

I had to remove my clothes too, and even though I'd done various photo shoots in bikinis in front of completely random strangers, I felt really awkward having to stand in a bikini in front of all my classmates. I felt judged.

I quickly ran to the last kayak in the row and claim it. I quickly took off my tank and shorts and got into the kayak. 

*Nick's POV*

"Pick your partners!" the old prick yells.

I stand there waiting for someone to come up and ask me to be their partner, the longest I ever waited for was 5 seconds.

After 10 seconds, which had tragically beaten my record, a random chic comes in front of me and stops.

"Hey, can we do it together?" She asks seemingly innocently, in a foreign accent.

I examined her for a few seconds, she was pretty cute, actually really cute. She had shiny long brown hair and a hot bod.

"OK.. And who are you?"

"Jade, I'm new. I just moved here from Australia."

Holy shit! A hot foreign girl with a hot accent! I've gotten lucky today.

I grab her hand and pull her to the row of kayaks.  

"Hey, get in, you can be in the front" I wink at her. She grins.

Before getting in I quickly glance over to only see Camila in the kayak next to ours, and looking angry as fuck. But oh my god, I can't even explain how mother fucking sexy she looked in a bikini. I was going to explode. And I didn't even like her, well I wasn't supposed to like her. Was I allowed to like Jade? Probably. She seemed like a hoe who would get into our clique pretty easily. 

"Who wears a watch to the beach? What an idiot" Angela jokes to Camila, trying to make fun of me.

"Watch it, you" I scowl.

I want to annoy them, provoke them somehow, and get Camila's attention. Just then I get the best idea. I was going to use Jade to make Camila jealous! I start playing with Jade's hair and she makes this act even better by going along with it and flirting back. 

I quickly glance at Camila to see if she was watching this and reacting in any way. I look back only to see the two girls laughing their butts off, they probably didn't even see a thing that just happened. Wow.

How was she the first girl ever to not want me?

Well I didn't want her either. Jade was going to be mine, not Camila.