Chapter 4

The second day of school finally ended. It literally seemed like this day was two years long. 

I got out of class and went to the cafeteria, where I met up with my friends everyday. I had a group of 4 friends, Cat, Andrea, Luna, and Angela. Cat was a stereotypical dumb blonde (but I loved her). Luna was a hardcore punk-rock kinda girl, she had red dyed hair, a lip piercing and always wore such exotic and fancy, but cute outfits. Angela was the most kawaii japanese girl ever. And finally, Andrea, my closest friend, was your average high-school supermodel. She was 5'9 feet, had long brown hair, tanned skin, long slim legs, everything was on fleek.  And not to mention, 5 boyfriends in freshman year. 

------------------------------------------------- 

Andrea came running up to me, with her wavy silky long chestnut hair was floating in the air as if she were in a shampoo commercial. 

"HEEEYYYY MY BESTIE IS NOW A BOY KILLER HAHA!" she says laughing and jumping up and down. 

"Wow, seriously?! Do you think this is a joke?" 

"It's not a joke! It's amazing! Your life is like a movie right now and you're the star! Having the two hottest boys go crazy and fight over you isn't something that happens everyday, Cam!" 

"They weren't fighting for me. David was trying to force me into kissing him and Nick just came to help. I don't even know why he would do that." 

"He secretly likes you, that's why!!" 

Suddenly Luna and Cat came out of nowhere screaming in front of everyone and embarrassing me, which they always did. 

"NICK AND DAVID GOT IN A FIGHT FOR CAM! NICK AND DAVID GOT IN A FIGHT FOR CAM!" they both sang together like middle school kids. 

"Oh my god. Stop this. I hate both of them" I say feeling my face getting heated up. 

They all stood there in front of me making jokes and fangirling over today's event while I was worried about all the trouble that was going to come later. 

7:00 pm 

Me and my mum were sitting on the dining table, eating dinner, when suddenly, she clears her throat. 

"I received a letter from your school today." She says, looking right into my eyes. I wanted to disappear. 

"Mom, let me explain please--" 

"I TRUSTED YOU. I TAUGHT YOU SINCE YOU WERE A KID, NO BOYFRIEND ALLOWED" she yells. 

"No! He isn't my boyfriend mom!" 

Great. First David gave one of the most traumatizing experiences of my life, almost stole my first kiss, and now he made my mom hate me. Just wow. 

"Go to your room. Do homework, break up with boyfriend." 

She calms down soon and I explain everything to her, she gets really worried about me and super furious at David. I tell her everything will be okay, and go to my room. 

I get on my phone to see a whole new group chat made, with people who I didn't even had as a contact.

Me: Hi, what is this?

Andrea: CAM!! WE WERE WAITING FOR YOU! 

+10378943978: Hi Camila 

+18238902893: Can we start planning now? 

Me: Who are you guys:

+18238902893: It's me Amanda. 

+10378943978: Laura 

I freeze. What even? How did this happen? We all always hated Amanda and her 'clique'. 

Luna: We were about to make room groups for the upcoming school camp trip!!!

Angela: 10 of us in one block, +2 of us get to stay in the 'Nebula Oriental' room. It's grand. 

Me: Okay.. so who's in our block?

Luna: You, Me, Angela, Andrea, Cat, Laura, Amanda, Lacy, Tamara, and Becca. 

Amanda: Me and Andrea are staying in the VIP Nebula Oriental room, okay? okay. 

Wow. Amanda and her clique were stealing my best friends. This day really couldn't get worse.