Chapter 16

**update at 10 votes ...

*Nick's POV* 

I open my eyes to the most beautiful sight in the world. My world, my everything, right in my arms. Her beautiful enchanting body, right against mine.  I couldn't ask for anything better. 

I hear someone walk into the room but still keep my eyes shut, so they think I'm asleep. 

After around a minute, I finally hear the persons footsteps going out of the room. 

"Where's my camera?!" I hear Jayden yell. 

Fuck. That I knew that asshole was up to something. 

I slowly nudge Camila to wake her up. She doesn't move. I nudge her again, but she seems to be in a deep sleep. 

"Found it!" I hear him yell again.

Oh no. Was he going to do something with my girl?? We had to get out of here. 

I squeeze her arms  and shake her until she finally opens her eyes. 

"Hold my hand, I'm taking you back home" I whisper desperately.

She stares into my eyes and doesn't say anything. I stare back into her beautiful brown eyes, until, I hear those footsteps becoming louder. 

"NOW!" I say

She hesitantly holds on to my hand and I grab on to hers as tightly as I could. I didn't want to force her, but we had to get out of here. This boy was driving me mad. 

"Nick you're hurting me!" she whines, still looking like she's in a trance. 

I don't let go of her, I quickly open up the window next to her bed and jump out, she jumps out after me.  

"I'M NOT FREAKING WEARING ANY CLOTHES WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" she cries. 

"I swear that if you run away from here with me, you'll get all your answers, and I'll take you home fast and safely" I try to speak calmly. 

"Why should I trust you?? You jerk!" 

"What the fuck?! If I'm a jerk then why did you let me fuck you last night?" 

"OH MY GOD OH MY.... NO... YOU'RE LYING." She shrieks. 

"Why won't you stop always fucking arguing with me?! I said I was sorry and you forgave me and now you're starting shit again!! You act like nothing ever happened between us! Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?" 

I can't believe she was playing with me like this. I was about to go give up on arguing with her and just go back into that rusty old house, just when I saw the door of the room opening. He was back. 

I quickly shut the windows and pulled Camila down to the ground with me. She was so close to screaming but I put my hand around her mouth just in time. She was getting really difficult and started kicking and pushing me to try and get away. What the hell was wrong with her?

*Camila's POV*

I was literally stripped down to only my bra and underwear. I was 99.9% sure that Nick had violated me in some way and now he was trying to kidnap me or something. 

He had suddenly pulled me down onto the grassy field and wrapped one arm around my stomach and arms all squeezed tightly together and the other arm around my mouth. Not only that, but sometimes he would start to slightly feel me up. I felt so so uncomfortable. I tried so hard to move away from him but his grip was way too strong. I eventually gave up. 

"I wish I could let you go. But you know what? I'm just crazily in love with you. And I care about you too much. I'm fucking stupid. You've trapped me." he sighs in anger. 

I feel his arms around me hold me in more tightly, it was as if he was taking all his anger out on me. 

"Okay you know what? I give up. I'm leaving. If you love me too, then come with me. If you were lying this whole time, stay here, and you can go fuck Jayden too. I'm sure he'd love that." he gives me a dirty look, and then lets go of me. 

He gets up and actually starts walking away. He walks and walks and doesn't look back even once. 

I had no idea what was going on. I sat there crying alone. I felt so small, vulnerable and lost. I wanted to disappear and be back home. 

Nick was now around 2 miles away. He was so far away that he looked as small as an ant. He still hadn't looked back even once. And I still didn't understand anything that was happening. I felt like this was all a nightmare. 

I couldn't handle all this stress and confusion anymore. This all got to me really bad and I started to feel extremely light headed. Suddenly, the whole world around me started to spin. I felt myself get nauseous, until I slowly started to fade away and everything around me turned pitch black. 

A/N: sorry this is so bad :( i've been extremely busy with exams so I had to write this really quick... 

please ignore my grammar and tenses I know its shit lol