Chapter 8

☄☆ "I wanna fly, but I just can't live without you" ☄☆

*Camila's POV* 

I was lying down alone on the huge wooden bed upstairs in the grand room contemplating everything that had just happened. Like how even???? HOW? JUST HOW?! 

Had satan finally released Nick from his hold?

Had Nick been high as hell that he forgot who he was?

Had Nick been DARED to do that for a million dollars?? 

I'll never know. But whatever the reason was, seeing Nick Robinson APOLOGIZING to ME was probably the funniest thing in my whole life. 

I wanted to sleep since it was already past 11, but Angela was downstairs and I couldn't lock the door until she came up, and sleeping without locking the door in a place with crazy people downstairs wouldn't be such a good idea. 

All of a sudden, my thoughts were interrupted by a sharp flow of wind out of nowhere. I looked to the side and to my extreme shock, I see a open window with Nick popping his head inside.

"HOT" he says out loud.

I shriek and cover myself with a blanket realizing I was hardly wearing proper clothes. 

"I'm talking about the weather, not you dumbass"

"Firstly, it's 15 degrees outside with strong winds, and secondly get out of here right now before I--"

Before I could continue, he jumped inside the room and shut the windows. I don't think I was ever more terrified in my entire life. 

"Woah there. Before you get my ass into some serious trouble, you should really consider the fact that I pretty much risked my life to climb up here. For YOU" 

"For me?!?! What the hell are you talking about?!" I feel myself breaking through my shyness all of a sudden.

"I'm taking you out of here!!!"

I feel my heartbeat getting faster and I move to the edge of the bed to grab my phone. I was alone in this room with a drunk Nick Robinson. RIP me. 

"Stop acting like I'm going to kill you ugh. I thought you forgave me, if not, I'll go." he says sounding genuinely upset, which makes me feel kinda bad. 

"What do you want from me?" I sigh.

"I want you." He pauses for a second. "To come with me!" 

"Where..?"

"To the beach" he exclaims. 

"You're definitely drunk." I laugh, suddenly making the whole mood lighter. 

"I bet you've never been to the beach at midnight before! And you've never run out of a school camping trip! Am I right?!?"

"No I haven't, and I'm not crazy to have done that, like you are, Mr Robinson" 

"I haven't done that before either! Surprise bitch! I was waiting for the right person to do it with and that's you cutie" 

This was so so weird. The guy who had hated on me and taunted me for years just called me a cutie and said he wanted to go to the beach with me at midnight. Probably a secret plan to kill me. 

"Uhh.. Why me? I'm obviously really confused right now." 

"Because I think you're cool okay? I really wana hang out with you, is that a problem?" he said looking sharply right into my eyes. 

I was still really confused. But okay. He was being pretty real at the moment. 

I got out of bed and told him to wait while I went and changed into warm clothes. After 5 minutes, I got out of the bathroom and he was unexpectedly still there. 

And even more unexpectedly, he was widely grinning and looked happier and more pumped than I had ever seen him before. 

A/N: I'LL UPDATE WHEN THIS REACHES 7 VOTES :) 

A/N : NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW !!! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IS GONA HAPPEN!