Chapter 11

*Nicks's POV*

The whole day went really slow and was... quite frustrating. 

We drove up to the mountain area where we were going to camp tonight. I sat alone in a corner of a bus and stayed quiet the whole time after what happened today morning. 1) I was embarrassed as fuck 2) I made a fool out of myself 3) I couldn't stop thinking about the way Camila completely ignored me 4) I couldn't stop asking myself if everything that happened last night was an act by her. Was she another one of those fake whores? The reason I liked her so much was because she was different.. I thought she was real. I felt a fire between us, I felt something I felt with no other girl before. I thought I had finally found my girl. 

I can't believe for the first time a girl hurt me. And I was sulking about it. This totally wasn't me. I had to shake myself out of this stupidness. 

When we reached the camping site, we were assigned our tent locations. Ironically, my tent was right in front of Camila's, which was actually pretty shit because as long as I was going to have to see her I was going to be in a shit mood. 

But then the funniest thing happened. I noticed that JADE was in the same tent group as Camila. And they both were NOT getting along AT ALL. 

Jade was continuously trying to make small talk with Camila, but she was just acting uninterested as fuck and sometimes even ignored her. I couldn't understand why Camila was being such a bitch until the next most iconic thing happened. 

Jade saw me and left Camila and ran up to me. 

"Hey Nick!" 

"Hey sexy" I said out loud 

"Our tents are right in front of each other" she giggled and winked at me 

"It's gona be a fun night, yeah?" I laughed and started to play with her hair.

I kept on glancing over at Camila to see if she was watching and she sure as hell was. In fact, she had frozen, she was standing right there and watching the whole thing. 

Right then, things got even worse. Jade indirected Camila. 

"I hope my little tattle-taler tent partner won't cause any shit tonight." 

Camila lost it. Her whole face heated up and turned bright pink. She threw all the things she was holding in her hands on the floor and she did the impossible.

She showed me the fucking finger. She pointed her middle finger at me. And then stomped off. 

She was jealous

------------------------

10:00 P.M

The small tent was crowded and even though I was used to be in these crazy kind of crowded places I didn't feel the vibe today. I was somewhere else. I wanted to be with Camila. I kept thinking of what she would be doing all alone in her tent while everyone else was together having fun. 

"You guys I'll be back I'm going to the toilet"

Without waiting for anyones reply i opened the back zipper and jumped out. 

There was only one tent with the lights on so I assumed it was hers and slowly open the zippers. Instead of seeing a sexy goddess to my fucking shock I see two old teachers in fucking satin translucent night dresses. It was fucking sick. 

"Oops! I just wanted to say good night ladies!" I awkwardly laughed. 

I closed the zipper as fast as I could but I could hear them getting up to come after me so I ran and quickly jumped into an empty tent closest to me.