Chapter 2

Day 2 of junior year: I was casually walking down the hallway during lunch to get something from my locker. But then - I felt footsteps following me and when I turned around and looked, I saw an unfamiliar boy standing a few feet behind me. He was probably new. I avoided eye contact and continued walking again until I heard the footsteps again. I stopped and looked back and he stopped walking too; he was literally following me. 

"Are you following me?" I ask hesitantly 

"Yes" He laughs. 

"Uhhh..." 

"You're Camila Rosa right? I've seen you in a magazine!" 

Oh god.. he knew about my modeling career. Something nobody in this school was supposed to know about, because if they did, I would be the new school joke. Camila Rosa the 'shy quiet girl' the 'nerd' being a model?!?

"Holy fuck, you're even hotter in person." He says while eyeing my body, making me feel really awkward. 

I laugh trying to cover my embarrassment, wave a goodbye and start walking towards my locker again. But he grabs onto my arm. 

"Woah there señorita, you can't just walk away from a senior like that" he says, still tightly holding my arm. 

"What do you want?" I felt a big load of anxiety building up inside me. I didn't like where this was going. But I knew where it was going. 

"YOU. I got challenged by my homies that for my senior year I'm gonna have to hook up with the hottest Junior. You don't have any choice, sorry. Not." he smirks. 

Right at that moment it hit me that this guy and his friends were the people that everyone in the school were scared of. They practically bullied everyone that came on their way, including teachers. I heard they even sold drugs to the freshmen. Oh my god. I was in for some huge trouble. And I was in so much panic and confusion, that no words came out of my mouth. 

All of a sudden, I heard a big group of footsteps coming up the stairs. I was hoping that it was a group of teachers so they could save me from him, they would know I would never talk to such a guy and that I was being bullied. But instead, to my complete shock, the worst possible group of people were heading up. Cole, Amanda, Nick, some other girls, and their bunch of freshman followers. This was going to be the worst, most embarrassing day of my life. 

"Hey, can you please let go of my hand?" I ask quickly, wanting to run away. 

"Why the rush baby? We're together now. I can hold your hand as long as I want!" 

I shivered at the thought of him not letting me go, and everyone seeing us standing together like a couple. I wanted to say something, but I was too afraid of him. 

"I never said I'm going to date you or hook up with you or whatever, please let me go" I say trying to sound as calm and stern as possible, which obviously wasn't enough to make him go away. In fact, I regretted saying that. 

"Oh yeah?" He smirks and lets out a cackle. "I'll show you, and everyone else, who my girlfriend is". 

Suddenly I felt my whole body being lifted into the air as if I was suddenly getting thrown up into the sky. I couldn't understand anything that was going on for a second, but then I realize he's holding me up in his arms. One strong muscular arm around my waist, and one on my legs, with my legs folded around him. I can see his face right in front of mine and I feel absolutely violated and disgusted and want to cry. I never imagined he would go to this level. 

"You ready, doll?" 

He forcefully grabs my face and pulls it closer towards him. I try to pull back and kick him to get off but his hold just gets even stronger. I try and gasp for air and with the corner of my eye I look at the little space between our faces, where I can still see that I'm at school and this is real. In that space, I see the face of someone familiar, standing right next to us, fuming. 

I see Nick Robinson.