About The Main Character

The story is about a girl named yashiama who lives with her grandma who is a demon(good demon)but she doesn't know.

They live in Tokyo Japan in a big house even though their are two of them.She's 15 turning 16 in a few days she's in high-school in the 10 grade.

She has a shied in her backyard she's tried going in it but it's always been locked her grandma told her that their is a well in it that she must never go near.She was so curious that she had to do something to get her mind off of it.

She was curious but what she didn't know is that on her 16th birthday her whole life will change.

P.s. their is a picture of yashiama with ears at the top.

Information about Yashiama

Name:Yashiama Hotana
Gender:female
Age:15/16
Birthday:April 4,1996
Mother&Father:alive

Yashiama is half dog demon and half wolf demon the reason why is because her mother is a wolf demon and her father is a dog demon.
Her mother and father sent yashiama as a baby to the human world with her grandma because they thought it was a safer place for her to live her life until she was able to protect herself.

Yaahiama was born with half of a sacred gewel in her heart which makes her blood line really powerful.The kind of blood that every demon and human wants.Thats why before She was sent to the human world her father but a spell on her that hlwill hide her demonic powers so that no demon could find her and destroy her so they can become powerful.Her father told her grandma that the spell is suppose to break on her 16th birthday at midnight.

But Yashiama isn't gonna know about this until the time comes.