The Feudal Era

Yashiama's View

When I went through the well their was pink light not too bright not too dull and pink orbs floated around. When I looked behind me the demon was far behind then I looked in front of me and I say trees and light,and the sky.

Then all the pink orbs faded away and I found myself at the bottom of a well.

*Roar!!!!!*

Yashiama(thinking):oh no

O huridly climbed put of the well to not caught by the demon.

When I jumped out of the well I didn't know we're I was I found myself in a meadow with trees and grass surrounding it.

I stayed their just looking at the beautiful view when something caught my leg. When I looked down it was the same scaly tail that the demon has,then I looked behind me and the demon was right their. I tried to break loose but it dragged me towards it and lifted me in the air. I struggled trying to get out of it's grasp but I had lost so much blood from the cut it gave me I was too weak.

Yashiama:Let me go!!!! Someone help me!!!!!

*Rustle* *rustle*

Yashiama(thinking):What was that.Well whatever it is it's coming from those bushes. Huh,the demon is looking at the bushes too.

Demon:Show yourself or I'll kill you!!!!!

Yashiama(thinking):Wait this thing can talk!!!!!! What the!!!!

Yashiama(thinking)

Some shadows came from the bushes their we're 6.