Oh No,Not Again

Yashiama's View

Inuyasha started running towards Sensui until......

Yashiama:Inuyasha!!!!Stop!!!!

Inuyasha:Huh!?!? Hey,Yashiama,what's the big deal.

Yashiama:Inuyasha please don't fight,fighting isn't how you settle things.

Inuyasha:What the hell are you talking about Yashiama!?!?

Yashiama:I'm saying don't fight,because someone might get hurt!!!

Yashiama's View

Inuyasha's eyes shot wide open in surprise.

Yashiama's View(thinking)

What the?!?!? W-why am I crying!?!?

Yashiama's View

Before I knew it tears were streaming down my flustered cheeks.

Sensui:How dare you make my demon queen cry!!! You shall pay for this you mut!!!

Inuyasha:Who you calling a mut you cold-blooded bastard!?!?!

Yashiama's View

Inuyasha and sesui were about to strike at each other when........

Yashiama(thinking)

I can't take this,they can't fight with me right here. I need to get away.

Yashiama's View

I gathered a lot of energy into a ball and I blasted the bubble around me, sensui,and his servant and fell to the ground. Everyone was looking at me with wide eyes,then I started running as fast as I could until they were out of sight. I found myself at the end of the river,the waterfall.

Inuyasha: Yashiama come back here!!!!

Yashiama: Huh?!?! I-inuyasha!!!

Yashiama's View

I heard Inuyasha so I jumped down the waterfall. When I was already off the ground Inuyasha was their by the bushes trying to catch me.....but I was already gone. I fell down the waterfall slowly, looking at everything that passes me. I fell down the waterfall and landed on my feel.

Yashiama: Impressive.

Yashiama's View

I continued running in the forest not caring about what I see or what I hear. Everything flew past me like a blur,all I could see was a mix of colors.

Inuyasha: Yashiama!!!!!!

Yashiama: H-huh?!?!?! I thought I was far away enough to not hear him.

Inuyasha's View

Yashiama fell down the cliff....I tried to catch her but it was to late. When I jumped down to see if she was okay she was gone,I smelled her scent a few miles from here and knew she was running away and was okay. I followed the scent and saw yashiama running ahead of me.

Inuyasha: Yashiama,slow down!!!!

Yashiama: H-Huh?!?!? Back off inuyasha I'm not slowing down for nothing!!!!!

Yashiama's View

Inuyasha came up running behind me telling me to slow down,but I wasn't gonna stop for anything nor anyone. I needed to get away from them. I kept running until I heard a mysterious voice calling my name.

????:hehehe.....Yashiama

Yashiama: H-Huh?!?! H-how there???

Yashiama's View
I stopped and looked at my surroundings. Inuyasha just disappeared, and it was quiet. I heard a noise coming from the bushes behind me and quickly turned around. I saw a black shadow that looked like someone sitting down. It was the figure of some kind of monkey.

???:So,you have fragments of the sacred jewel shards in your chest.

Yashiama: H-Huh?!?!? I say covering my chest with my hands.

Yashiama: H-How do you know!?!? And who are you!!!!?!? Come to the light,or I'll kill you in the shadows!!!!!!!

???: I'm afraid I can't do that. You see,I know exactly who you are,what your looking for,and everything else about you......even your darkest fears.

Yashiama's View

I stood there.....looking ready to fight even though I was scared on the inside.

Yashiama(thinking)

I don't know who the hell this person is or what the hell it is but I'm not gonna let it make me weak. I've already been hurt by so many people already,and I'm not gonna get hurt again.

Yashiama: Bring your ass to the light.....I don't give a damn how hard it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

???:hehehe,I know your scared....I can see it in your eyes.

Yashiama's View

The shadow slowly moved into the light to reveal.......

Author-sana: Hai guys and gals......I hope you liked this chapter.

Oooo,its a cliffhanger, who is the mysterious person(comment below),what will happen to Yashiama, will inuyasha save her,find out in the next chapter.

Inuyasha:*runs around*

Author-sana:stop running around inuyasha,sheesh,rest until the next chapter

Inuyasha:Hey!!! You don't tell me what to do!!!

Kagome!!!!

Kagome: SIT BOY!!!!!

*bam!!!*

Inuyasha:Fine!!!

*giggles*