Finally Part of The Group

Their is a picture of Inuyasha at the top.And yes he has doggie ears.

Kagome:Yashiama?

Yashiama:what is it Kagome?

Kagome:Can me and the others talk in privacy for a moment?

Yashiama:Sure.

Yashiama's View
I covered my ears(a/n yes she has only her dog like ears)so I couldn't hear their conversation. I didn't know what they we're talking about but I hope it's nothing bad about me.I looked at kalili curiously.

~meanwhile in the huddle up~

Kagome:OK you guys do think that she can really help us collect the jewel shards faster and easier don't you guys?I think she should join us,do you guys agree?

Sango:I think she should join,and we should get to know her better.

Miroku:Yea I think she should join the group.....she does have a beautiful figure.

*bam*

Kagome's View

Sango had hit Miroku in the head with her hiraikotsu.

Sango:Womanizer!!!!

Shippo:I think she should stay,plus she's pretty and nice.Isn't that right kirara.

Kirara:mew

Shippo:Kirara thinks she should stay too.

Kagome:OK then it's settled she can stay.

Inuyasha:Hey don't I get a say in this?!?!

Kagome: Then what do you think about her staying then Inuyasha?

Inuyasha:Of course not she'll only get hurt!!Plus she'll only get in my way!!!

~Third persons view~
Sango,Miroku,and Kagome looked at him furiously.

Inuyasha:My answer is no and nothing can change my mind!!!

Kagome:SIT BOY!!!!!!

*BAM*

Inuyasha:Uuung.....OK she can stay.

~Yashiama Meanwhile~

Yashiama's View

I was just sitting there starting to get bored when I heard Kagome through my plugged in ears say sit boy and the bam noise when Inuyasha hit the ground.I looked outside and it wasn't raining so I decided I better be on my way.I stood up getting ready to go,when.

Kagome:Yashiama,me and the others agreed to let you stay with us.

Yashiama:R-Really?

Kagome:Yep.

Yashiama: thank you guys sooooo much!!

Kagome:You should really be thanking Inuyasha.

Yashiama's View

I looked over to Inuyasha who was sitting on the floor looking away to hide his angry face.Then I walked over to him and gave him a big embrace.

Yashiama:Thank you so much Inuyasha.

Yashama's View
When I stopped the embrace we both looked at each other and started blushing.Then Inuyasha turned his head to hide his blush.

Yashiama(thinking)

What,why am I blushing it's not like I like him or something.Well he did look cute when he was blushing. Wait what am I thinking,he's not cute he doesn't like you,you'll only get in his way.

Yashiama:*sign*

Inuyasha's View

Yay inuyasha's view!!!!!!

Yashiama walked up to me and gave me a big embrace.For some reason I hugged her back.When she ended she embrace we both looked at each other and started blushing.I turned my head to hide my blush cause I didn't want anyone to see.

Inuyasha(thinking)

What,why am I blushing it's not like I like her or something.Well she is cute when she's blushing.Wait she's not cute,she doesn't even like me cause I've only been mean to her ever since we first met.

Inuyasha:*sign*

Yashiama:So what are we gonna do first?

Yashiama's View

I was bored so I sat close to Miroku.The fire was out and it was silent until.

Yashiama:AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*SLAP*!!!!!

Yashiama:Keep your hands off of me you womanizer!!!

Yashiama's View
When I sat by Miroku a minute later he was stroking my butt.I scream, jumped up and slapped him on the cheek.

Sango:Wow she hits harder than me.

Shippo:Yea she almost slapped him through the wall.

~Few minutes pasted~

Yashiama's View

We've been walking for a long time and still no signs of a village nor demons.

Yashiama:Um,you guys,do you think we should take a break im kinda getting hungry.

Kagome:Yea I think we should I'm getting hungry too.

Yashiama's View

We walked a little longer til we going a big pond so we can fish for our food when all of a sudden......

Ooooh cliffhanger.... I hope you guys are enjoying it.And could you please leave comments I want to know how I'm doing.

Inuyasha:Hurry up we're waiting on the next chapter!!!

Kagome:Sit Boy!!!

*bam*

Ooh that has to hurt well I'll see you all in the next chapter goodbye for now.