Journey With Friends(part 2)

Yashiama's View

When I ran into the hut I found Inuyasha,Kagome,Sango,Mirouku,
Shippo,and Kirara.I stared in surprise til Inuyasha said something to pull me out of my trance.

Inuyasha:Hey it's you again!!!What are you doing here and what do you want?!?

Yashiama:I was just tr-trying to find a w-way out of the r-rain.

I was so soaked and cold that I was shivering,and the shivering made me stutter.

Inuyasha:Well find another place cause this one is ocu~

Kagome:SIT BOY!!!!

*BAM*

Kagome looked at my soaked clothes for a while before she said something.

Kagome:Why don't you stay here til it stops raining.

Yashiama:Are you sure I don't want to be a burden.

Kagome:You won't be a burden to us at all.Isn't that right Inuyasha?

Inuyasha:Yea

Yashiama's View

I sat close to the fire trying to keep warm but it was no use my clothes we're so wet that the heat didn't even touch my body,it only headed my clothes a little.

*shivering*

Yashiama:Huh?

I felt something covering my back I turned around and it was Inuyasha covering me with a blanket.

Yashiama:T-thanks*blush*

Inuyasha:*blush*

Yashiama's View

He didn't say anything he just turned his head.I could see his face a turn a shade of pink.

Yashiama:Are you OK?

Inuyasha:Yea,why you wanna know?

Yashiama:I was just asking,cause your face was a little pinkish.I thought you we're starting to get sick.

Inuyasha:Well I already told you I'm fine.

Yashiama(thinking):Hey where's Kalili?

Yashiama:Hey have anyone seen Kalili?

Kagome:Who's Kalili?

Miroku:Yes who is this Kalili you speak of?

Yashiama:He's a twin-tailed cat demon just like Kirara,but the difference is that he has more black on him,a different pattern on his body from kirara's,and he has more markings.

*mew*

Yashiama:Huh?

I turned around to find Kalili standing in the door,soaked and wet from being in the rain.

Yashiama:Kalili where we're you?

Kalili:mew

Yashiama's View

I walked over to Kalili and put him up I looked at him for a while then I put him back down.A few seconds later Kalili started shaking all of the water of his fur and on everybody else.

Yashiama:Hey Kalili stop that your getting everyone wet.

Kalili stopped shaking and went and curled up in front of the warm fire.

Kagome(thinking)

This Yashiama girl is a little mysterious.I wonder what kind of powers she have and how can she use them to help us collect the jewel shards?

Kagome:Uh...Yashiama?

Yashiama:Huh...what is it Kagome?

Kagome:I was wondering what kind of powers do you have?

Yashiama: Um...well I have the power to turn into anything I want to with the necklace my grandma gave me,and I have the power to kill a hundred people at once and I have the power to save a hundred people at once,and I have the power to turn into my spirit animal.Um...I know how to use any weapon, I can poison anyone by sticking my victim with my nail on my index finger,and when I poison the victim,he or she will be under my control until my victim dies.I have to make my nails grow longer and sharper so that I can easily kill my victin.I have the power to use dark magic,but if I become pure then my power will become pure.And I have the blood of the princess of all demons because she's my great auntciester.But my grandma said I have many other powers but I have accomplish them first.

Kagome(thinking):Wow she can be really helpful.And she could help us a lot!

Hello again

Sorry about me at the last chapter I was running out of time.So how did you like it?I bet you all noticed that the romance has started between inuyasha and Yashiama.Well I gotta go I'll see you all in the next goodbye for now.