The Time Has Come(Part 2)

Yashiama's View

That young woman can't be my sweet old grandma.I was so scared I started to back away.

Grandma:Its OK just sit down and I'll explain everything.

Yashiama's View

I hesitated to sit down but I did like she to me to. I kept a(n) sharp eye on the lady who calls herself my sweet old grandma.

Grandma:The truth is, I am a demon but I am still your grandma,I am a good demon so don't worry.

Yashiama:But how?

Grandma:I was born this way,I came here through the well that's in the shied.

The truth is I am a demon and so are you. We we're both born as demons but the difference is that I am a fox demon.

Yashiama:Then what am I some monster!!!

Grandma: No you are mixed.Your mother is a fox demon and your father is a dog demon,which means you are mixed.You are very powerful you have 6 fragments of a jewel called that sacred jewel. They are very powerful jewels that many demons and humans are after. They say tlthat when the jewel is selected whole the person that weilds it will have one wish upon it.

You have strong blood that all races are after elves,demons,humans,vampires,and many more. The other information you need to know is that many demons are after you now and I'm too old to help you fight so that's why I gave you that suite of clothes because in a few minutes a demon is going to come through the well after you and you will have to lead it down the well and kill it. When you are down their you must find your parents. And When you do we will tell you everything about yourself.

Yashiama:Way!!!.....o...ok

Grandma:I wish you good luck on your journey.

Yashiama:Thanks grandma,and if I don't get killed I'll come visit you anytime I get a chance