My Transformation

Yashiama's View
I ran with my sword in my hand and readied myself to cut off the demons middle head.When I was running I didn't notice how fast I was running.

Inuyasha:What are you doing!!!!

Yashiama: I'm helping you!!!

Inuyasha:Your gonna get yourself killed!!!And I don't need your help!!!!Your weak and your not even a de~

Yashiama's View

The boy stopped before he could finish when he saw my ears,claws,eyes,and my fangs.
Then he just ignored me.
I looked at him confused.

*Bang*!!!

Yashiama's View

The demon tried to hit us but we both dodged it quickly.Then we both started running towards the demon.

Younger girl:Inuyasha it has a jewel shard in all three heads their located in their forehand.

Inuyasha:Thanks Kagome now you tell me!!!!

Yashiama(thinking):So that girl's name is Kagome.

Yashiama's View

So we both ran twards the demons middle head.

*swish*!!!!!

*bang*!!!!!!

The demon swung it's tail and hit me to the ground which made a really big whole.

I thought I was gonna die but instead I felt this urge to kill and a sense of power run through my body.Then I got back up to fight but I looked and the air was tense around me. My hair was floating in the air and my claws grew longer.I started running towards the demon as fast a I could and when I got close enough I sliced the demon with my claws.What was left of the demon fell to the ground.

Kagome:Inuyasha that girl has 6 jewel shards!!!

Inuyasha:Oh so you have jewel shards too.Hand them over or I'll take them!!!

Yashiama's View
The boy called Inuyasha started walking towards me.I backed away slowly one step at a time.Then all of a sudden three jewel shards came out of the demon.The shards shot through the air and into my chest.

Inuyasha:Hey,give those back!!!!

Yashiama:I....I didn't mean to take them.

Kagome:Inuyasha don't hurt her maybe we can get them another way.

Inuyasha:Why should I have to listen to what you say!!!

Kagome:SIT BOY!!!!!!!

Yashiama's View

When kagome said sit boy Inuyasha face battered in the ground once every time she says it.But what it actually looks like is that the necklace he's wearing is pulling him,it's actually funny.When he got back up he was angry and furious.

Inuyasha:OK maybe we can figure something out.

Kagome:OK first things first.First let's ask questions

Hello again my sweet pears!!!So how are you liking it?Good, bad,in between.Please, pretty please leave comments I really need to know how I'm doing.You can ask me anything or tell me anything about the book.Well I'll see you in the next chapter goodbye for now my pretty flock of flying birds.