Down The Well

*RAWR!!!*

Yashiama: What was that!!!!!!

Grandma:Oh no,it's time.

Yashiama:Time for what!!!

Grandma:Go! Go and fight the demon!

Grandma:Here....here is a sword that was passed down to you,fight with it.

Yashiama:But I don't know what to do!

Grandma:When the spell breaks you will not be afraid anymore and you will know what to do. Now go and just fight until the spell breaks.

Yashiama:OK,but I'll only do it for you.
             Yashiama's View

I started running as fast as I could but before I was outside I turned around to take one more good glance at my grandma. When I turned around she was back to normal.

               Yashiama(Thinking)

OK ,now it's time to build up some courage Yashiama you can do it.
Just remember what grandma said.

Yashiama:OK I can do this.

               Yashiama's View

I ran outside onto the porch and their it was,a three headed snake,with sharp fangs,and cold blooded scaly skin.

*Bam!!!*

Yashiama:What the!!!

It tried to hit me with it's big tail,I dodged it but I got a big cut on my arm.

Yashiama:*gasp*It hurts.

                 Yashiama's View

My arm was oozing dark red blood.

Yashiama(thinking):Oh no it's coming again!!!

*Boom!!!!!*

It made a big whole in the ground with it's gigantic tail.

           Yashiama(thinking)

That's right,I have to lead it down the well. OK, well, let's give this a try.

               Yashiama's View

I started running towards the well dodging as I go. The demon was right behind me and was catching up.

Yashiama(thinking):OK,now im close to the sheid but how am I going to get in it.Oh yea the sword that grandma gave me,I can use this to break the,lock.OK here goes nothing.*slash!!!*

                Yashiama's View

When I broke the lock the doors of the sheid blew open revealing  dusty old shelves,boxes and other things.

*Creek!!!*
*Boom!!!*
When I looked around the demon had picked up the shiedand threw it far away. It was only the well left of the shied. The demon started coming after me again,so I huridly jumped down the well.