Will He Save Me(demon of the pond pt2)

p.s. their is a picture of the palace at the top.Please imagine it's under water in a giant air bubble.

Yashiama's View

Then all of a sudden sensui grabs me by my arm and drags me to a room.

Yashiam:No!!!No!!!No!!!Let me go!!!!Help!!!!!

Sensui:Scream all you want no one is here to help you and no one can hear you.

Yashiama's View
Sensui bring his face close to mines and kissed me.I tried to get out of his grip but he's too strong.Then all of a sudden something went into my mouth.I knew what it was.

Yashiama(thinking):What the!!!!Eeewwww it's his tongue!!!

Yashiama's View
I finally got out of his grasp and ran twards the door but it was locked.Sensui was slowly walking twards me so I couldn't make a dash twards the window.Sensui was licking his lips with his long tongue,at the same time he was slowly walking twards me.

*bang!!!* *bang!!!* *bang!!!*

Yashiama:Help!!!!!!Someone help me!!!!

Yashiama's View
I started to get ready for the impact when all of a sudden I felt someone rubbing my hair.Then I turned around and sensui was looking at me with gentle,caring eyes.Then he hung his head down so I couldn't see his face.

Sensui:I-im sorry.I just got carried away,please forgive me.

Yashiama (thinking):Huh?!?!Even though he's evil and greedy he still has a good side.

Yashiama's View
I reached out and gently rubbed his head.Then he looked surprised.

Senui:Aren't you mad at me?

Yashiama:No.

Sensui:Thank you so much for your forgiveness.Will you join me at dinner tonight?

Yashiama:S-sure.

Sensui:I'll take that as a yes I'll send a maid when dinner is ready.

Yashiama:O-ok

Sensui:Then it is settled.

Third person's view

And with that sensui left the room

Yashiama's View

I walked outside to the balcony trying to find a way to escape but it was no use their were guards below and their was a wired fence so I couldn't jump.So I just looked at the sky above the water only find the sun setting,and a thought of someone important.

Yashiama (thinking):Will inuyasha come and save me?

Yashiama's View

As I thought that a tear rolled down my flustered cheek.So I just hung my head and cried.

Yashiama:He's not coming form me like he said he doesn't like me.I said sobbing into my arm.

~meanwhile~

Kagome:You guys we have to do something or else she'll become his wife.

Sango:I agree we have to at least do something.

Shippo:But what are we gonna do?

Miroku:I have an idea that might work.

Kagome:What is it?

Miroku:Inuyasha can use his wind scar to move all the water to make a path so that we can all run to the palace of the demon of the pond.

Kagome:That might work.

Inuyasha:Alright here goes nothing.

Inuyasha:WIND SCAR!!!!!!

Third Person's View
When inuyasha did his wind scar on the pond nothing happened.

Inuyasha:Dammit!!!It didn't work!!!

Sango:Any other ideas?

Inuyasha:Hey,I don't give a damn if I have to swim down their,I'm gonna kick his ass one way or another!!!!!!

~Silence~

Miroku:Well we could try that.Why don't we give it a try.

Inuyasha: OK but if we die it's gonna be your fault!!!!

Miroku:Ok,OK I know I'll take the blame.
Sango:ok then it's settled were gonna try to swim.Kirara you help me and kagome swim.

~Flash~

~Third Person's View~
Kirara turned into a bigger cat version of herself.(picture of her in next chapter.)

~Meanwhile~

Yashiama's View
When I was sobbing into my arm I heard a soft knock at the door.

Yashiama:W-who is it?

Maid:It's me lady yashiama,Lord sensui sent me to tell you that dinner is ready.

Yashiama:Ok,tell him I'll be down I'm a minute.

Yashiama'sView

I walked down stairs to see sensui sitting at one end of a really table so I sat at the other end.My plate had different kinds of food on it.

Sensui: Darling I think we should have our wedding tonight,because if we have it tonight no one will interfere with our marrage,and I thing it would be easier if we had in above water.

Yashiama:O-ok that'll be good

Yashiama (thinking):I can only cooperate with him until I find a way to escape.

Yashiama's View
When I was done eating I got up from the table.

Sensui:Great,your done,maids get my lovely bride in her lovely wedding dress.

Maid:Yes my lord.

Oooh what will happen will she marry the demon or will inuyasha save her in time.

Inuyasha:*bubble*HELP ME I'M DROWNING.....oh no I'm not.

Really inuyasha you should be focusing on something.

Inuyasha:What?

Stupid inuyasha

KAGOME!!!!!

Kagome:*SIT BOY!!!!!*

*BAM*

Now that has to hurt.

Well I'll see you all in the next chapter. Goodbye.