The Demon of The Pond

So their is a picture of the demon of the pond at the top.

Inuyasha:I sense a demon.

Yashiama:Me too.

Shippo:Y-y-you guys look at the pond!!!!

Yashiama's View

We all looked at the pond and big fountains of water bursted from the pond going high into the air.Then water was falling down like it was sprinkling rain.Then all of a sudden something started emerging from the middle of the pond.

Kagome:W-what is that?

Miroku:It looks like the demon of the pond.

Inuyasha:Well the demon of the pond my ass this bastards going down to the bottom of the pond where he came from.

Yashiama's View
We we're all looking at the pond waiting for the demon's whole body to emerge from the pond.He had light blue skin,he had fins coming out of the sides of his head,he had darkish blue hair that went down his back,he had the symbol of water on his forehead,he was wearing jewelry which was blue also,and he had no short on he only had something covering his private area(in picture),plus not to mention he was fairly handsome.Then all of the sudden he started staring an me in amazement.

Yashiama(thinking)

W-why is he looking at me like that!?!?Oh no is something wrong!?!?

Inuyasha's View

The demon started to stare at something in amazement,it was like he was in a trance.I followed his gaze to find out that he was staring at yashiama.I started getting angry and jealous for some reason.

Inuyasha(thinking)

Huh?!?!Why is he looking at her like that?!?!

Inuyasha:Hey,what the hell are you staring at!?!?!

Demon:Oh nothing but the beauty of a goddess.By the way my name is sensui.

Inuyasha:What goddess!?!

Sensui:Why,the one standing next to you.

Yashiama:Y-you mean me?

Yashiama's View
The demon started coming closer,closing the distance between us.

Sensui:Of course you who,else out here is as beautiful as you.

Sango:ahem!!!

Sensui:Oh you two aren't as beautiful as her.

Yashiama:Um

Sensui:I'm looking for a lovely wife anyways.....and I want you.

Yashiama:M-me?

Inuyasha:Hell no your not having her!!!

Sensui:Oh,it's not like you have feelings for her.

Inuyasha:N-no!!!

Yashiama (thinking)

W-what,h-he doesn't like me?All this time I thought he liked me.

Sensui:Then I can have her.

Yashiama's View

Sensui the demon started running straight twards me.Inuyasha tried his best to stop him but he dodged all his attacks and jumped over him and continued running twards me,but I was too heart broken to move,I didn't even see him.Sensui dashed at me as fast as he could.Then when he was closed enough he picked me up bridal style and ran back twards the pond.

Sensui:Got you!!!Your mines now!!!

Yashiama:INUYASHA!!!!!!!!

Inuyasha:YASHIAMA!!!!!!!!

Yashiama's View

When inuyasha was close to grabbin me sensui had already dragged me underwater.I couldn't breath then all of a sudden a bubble formed around us which provided us with air.

Yashiama (thinking):Huh!?!?!

Yashiama's View

Something grabbed my wrist and swung me around.Then looked to see who it was it my eyes were covered by someone's hand but I already knew who it was.

Yashiama:P-please stop sensui I'll do whatever you want me to do please.

Sensui:Your gonna make a beautiful wife,you have the perfect appearance and everything.I can't wait to make you mines.And then you'll become my queen.

Yashiama:*shivering*

Sensui:Just stay still the rides gonna be over soon.

Yashiama's View

When the ride was over sensui took his hand off of my eyes and around my waist.

Yashiama:Keep your hands off of me you womanizer!!!!!!

*SLAP!!!!!*

Yashiama's View

Sensui looked surprised for a while then a smirk formed on his face.

Sensui:Oh I can't wait to make you mines.

Yashiama:I will never be yours because inuyasha will come for me,he would never leave me in the hands of you!!!!!!

Yashiama'sView

I pushed sensui and I tried to run away but he caught me by the arm and pulled me up to his chest.

Sensui:Oh what a naughty girl now you have to be punished.

Yashiama:N-no!!!!!

Yashiama's View
Sensui picked me up and took me into the big palace that was decorated beautifully.Then all of a sudden....

Oooh what's gonna happen to her.Well comment below on what you think will happen and do you think that inuyasha will save yashiama.

Inuyasha:will you hurry up already I have something I need to be doing.

And what is that inuyasha?

Inuyasha:*blush*nevermind

OK well I guess I'll see you a in the next chapter and don't forget to comment goodbye.