Journey With New Friends

Kagome:So who are you and where are you from.

Yashiama:Um...my name is Yashiama
and I came through a well because that demon was chasing me.

Kagome:Well,we'll just take you back home then.

Yashiama:No I'm suppose to be here.

Kagome:How???

Yashiama:I'm a mix of two different kinds of demons my mom is a fox demon and my dad is a dog demon.When I was born I was born with 6 fragments of the sacred jewelin my chest and I was born with the blood of the princess of all demons.So it was too dangerous for me to grow up here because demons and humans wanted my blood and sacred jewel shards so my mother and father sent me to the human world through the well with my grandma when I was 6 years old,and my father had put a spell on me that would keep demons from sensing my demonic power,but the spell would only last until 12:00 on my 16th birthday. So when the spell breaks I must carry on a mission to find my parents and they'll have another mission for me but I must do everything I can to find my parents.Also I must protect my jewel shards because if anyone takes them then I will die.

Other young lady:Wow that's so sad and a horrible thing to go through.

Yashiama:OK now I have a question, who are you people?

Miroku:Hello my name is Miroku and I'm a monk.

Sango:You forgot the word womanizing!!!

Miroku:Well,not exactly.

Shippo:Hello my name is Shippo I'm a fox demon and this is kirara she's a twin-tailed cat demon.

Kirara:mew

Sango:Hi their my name is Sango,I'm a demon slayer.

Kagome:My name is Kagome I travel through a well from my home land to her too.

*silence*

Kagome:Ahem!!!

Inuyasha:What?

Kagome:Say something!!!

Inuyasha:*sign*my names Inuyasha and I'm a dog demon.

Yashiama: So you guys are a group.

Kagome:Yep!

Yashiame:So what do you guys do?

Kagome:Their is a shape shifting demon that is trying to gather up all the jewels and use it for evil.

Yashiama:Oh yea my grandma told me that when all the shards are gathered by one person to make the sacred jewel that person can make one wish upon it.

Kagome:Yes and he already has a lot so he has many powers.And that's why we are trying to gather them before he does.

Yashiama:Wow that sounds like a dangerous but exciting adventure. Do you mind if I tag along to help,I'll come in really handy.

Inuyasha:Of course not we already have enough help and power!!!

Yashiama:But...but,I can give you more power and more help.

Inuyasha:No but about it your not coming along you'll only get yourself hurt!!!

Yashiama:O...ok

Yashiama's View

The way he was talking to me made me feel like no one needs me so i just ran off into the woods,I heard kagome and the others say come back but I just kept on running until I found myself at a beautiful waterfall. Then I relized that it was dark and their were glowing flyer flies everywhere around the water making it sparkle in the light. Even though this was a beautiful sight I still felt like no one needs me in this world.So i just sat by the edge of the water holding my legs and started crying.I cried and cried til I cried myself to sleep.

Hi their my flock of birds!!!Is it good, bad,in between?Sorry that this part was so sad but it'll get better.Well i guess I'll see you in the next chapter.And please comment.Goodbye for now my beautiful sunshines!!!