Who Are You???

There is a picture of the character that will be presented in this chapter, he's usually wearing a monkey disguise:name:naraku

Left off:
The shadow slowly moved into the light to reveal.....

             Yashiama's View

The shadow slowly moved into the light to reveal someone in a monkey suit. And they were holding something in their hand...when they opened it,it revealed two sacred jewel shards.

???: I'm naraku....you've probably heard about me already, perhaps.

Yashiama: No I havent,yet.

Naraku: *chuckles* we can do this the hard way......or the easy way.

Yashiama: What do you mean......what do you want???

Naraku: You know I want the shards....now give then to me or I'll take them.

Yashiama: No way!!!!

Naraku: "well you leave me no choice" he said chuckling under his breath

              Yashiama's View

Right after naraku said that tentacles shot from the shadows and tried to aim for my jewel shards. I dodged every tentacle except one and it made a deep cut in my left arm.

Yashiama: "ouch"she said holding my arm" d-dammit"

Naraku:*chuckles*oh look,the princess got hurt....

Yashiama: "Princess?!?!?"she said standing up on her feet

Naraku: oh....they haven't told you yet....your a princess,your father is a king of a pack of demons

Yashiama:" how in the hell do you know about my father.....where is he,tell me!!!!!!"she yelled still holding her arm

            Yashiama's View

I looked at him then looked at my arm and saw that it was healing slowly. Then out of nowhere more tentacles came aiming at me. I jumped out of the way dodging all of them,then used my claws to cut one of them. Then a black mist came out of it, next thing you know naraku is gone....

Yashiama:"What is that??? Oh no its miasma "she said running away from the deadly poison

             Yashiama's View

I ran until the deadly fog of poison disappeared. Then I started walking the direct where I last saw inuyasha.

Yashiama:" huh??? I could have sworn this is where u last saw him"she said scratching her head still holding her arm.

           Yashiama's View

I walked around until I found the pond again. But no one was there.....everyone was gone. I sniffed the air and caught on to their scent following it. I followed it to a nearby hut,I hid behind the bushes looking through the window. I saw inuyasha and the others near a fire eating fish, as usual.

        Inuyasha's View

Me and the others were sitting in the hut eating fish. I couldn't help but think about yashiama,if she was okay. Then I smelled a familiar scent then automatically knew who it was.

Inuyasha:"huh???"he said sniffing the air looking out the window"Yashiama?!?!?"

           Yashiama's View

I was looking through the window until inuyasha eyes locked with mines and he said my name. I got up and started running then he started chasing me.

Kagome:INUYASHA!!!!! Where are you going!?!?!?

           Yashiama's View

I turned around and saw inuyasha was following me then I ran as fast as I can. Then I hurt something and stopped.

Naraku:"go ahead, run from him so I can have your jewel shards"he said chuckling evily

             Yashiama's View

Before I could continue running inuyasha had caught up with me and held my hands behind my back and pulling my hair to make my head bend back.

Yashiama:"Inuyasha you bastard let me go!!!"she said squirming around

Inuyasha:"Then promise you won't run away from me ever again"he said blushing

Yashiama:"Why, why do you care"she said trying to get out of his grasp

Inuyasha:"B-Because"he said letting her go and bringing her closer to him leaning in

           Yashiama's View

Inuyasha held me close and leaned in close then......

Hai,author-chan here,what do you think......cliffhanger

Author-chan:soooo,I was hoping you guys/gals can help me debat on something

Inuyasha:Is it another one of those followers thing again??

Author-chan:N-NO!!!!!*upset*

Kagome: Inuyasha leave people alone!!!!

Inuyasha:you don't tell me what to do!!!

Kagome:SIT BOY!!!!

*bam!!!!*

Author-chan:*giggles*as I was saying.....do you think I should do a bio or a book with my pictures I draw in it,or something else.....plz I need help(comment below😩😩)