Journey With Friends(part 1)

Yashiama's View

When I woke up my eyes we're still swollen from crying in my sleep.I went to the little lake that was created by the waterfall and washed my face.Then I heard something in the bushes.

*bush*

Yashiama:Who...who's their

The something in the bushes reveal itself. It was a little cat demon like the one Sango has as a friend the only thing that was different was that it had a different pattern on it's tail and paws and it had more markings.Also I was a boy instead of a girl and it had more black on him.

The little cat demon started walking,but it wasn't just walking it was limping too.I walked over to see what had happened to it,I had been cut really bad on it's hind leg.I was scared to help it because of how I saw kirara turn into a bigger beast with sharp fangs. But it was injured and I didn't want it to die so I ripped a piece of the cloth on my pants and rapped it around the wound to stop the bleeding.Then when I was about to leave it tried to get up and and it started following me,but it was too weak.So I decided to go fishing in a pond nearby I caught four fish two for me and two for the twin tailed cat demon.So when I got back I started a fire so i could cook the fish.When I was little I took lessons,detours,and other things including on how to survive the wilderness so I kinda know what to do because this is a whole other era so I don't know what to expect.I was all finished so I got up to move to another area but when I tried the little twin tailed cat demon tried to follow again.

Yashiama:I was wondering would you like to be my companion?

Cat-demon:Mew *nod*

Yashiama:Ill just take that as a yes.Wait but I have to name you,let's see tails,no, hey what about kalili that's a perfect name!

Kalili:mew

Yashiama:Alright Kalili it is.

So I picked up kalili because his(yes it's a boy)leg was injured. We headed for the nearest village.At first I thought we we're lost but we ended up in a village that was full of people.When me and kalili entered the village everyone looked at us like we were a from another dimension.Some people got scared and ran in their houses.

Man from village:Hey demons get out of our village now!!!

Yashiama: um...are you talking to me?
Man from village:Come on let's get them men!!!

Yashiama:W..wait.

Yashiama's View

All the end in the village started grabbing pitch forks,and other sharp objects. They tried to poke,stab,and burn me but I was dodging the moves.I jumped over the angry mom and started to run through the village trying to reach the other side.The angry mom was chasing me til I was far away from the village.So I started walking north when it started raining.I started running trying to find a place so I could get out of the rain.I found this little hut but it was already occupied by someone or some people that I knew.

Hello again
So was this part good,well I'm just here to ask you all a very important favor,could you all please leave me some comments I onlyOh I'm running out of time,well I guess I'll see you next time well bye for now.