Rescued By Strangers

OK so their is a picture of the people Yashiama met in this part.If you don't know them look up "Inuyasha" on YouTube.So,
Boy with white hair:inuyasha
Boy with black hair:miroku
Little boy with orange hair:shippo
The little fox:kirara
Girl with bow and arrow/in picture wearing white and green:kagome
Girl with black hair/has a boomerang:sango

When the shadows came to the light their was two young women,two men,a little fox,and I little kid with a big fluffy tail and pointy ears.

(Boy with white hair):Put the girl down or I'll slice all three of your heads off with my wind scar!
The demon then started holding my by my injured arm.

Yashiama:*gasp*umg!

Yashiama(thinking):Ouch that hurts!!!

Yashiama's View

And a few seconds later the demon squeezed me tight and dropped me to the ground.My whole body was hurting so I couldn't move,so I just watched.So I just stayed their watching as the boy dodged the demon.The demon was so fast the boy only got two hits off of it.

*Swat*!!!!

(Boy with white hair):Ah!!!

(Young girl with bow and arrow):Inuyasha!!!!!!!

Yashiama (thinking):Oh no!!!!!!

Yashiama's View

The demon swung it's tail and hit the boy they called inuyasha with a hard blow in the stomach,which made him fly through some trees and knock him out.Then the demon went over to the others.

Demon:Now who should I eat firssssst.

Girl with bow and arrow:Miroku do something.

Other young man:I can't my wind tunnel is still recovering.

The girl with the bow and arrow readied her bow and then show an arrow.It had beams of light surrounding it.I thought it was going to work but the demon just swatted it away like it was an annoying fly.Then the other girl stepped up.

Other girl:Let me give it a try.

She threw a giant boomerang at the demon it hit it a few times but it caught it in one of it's mouths and crushed it into two pieces.

Other girl:no my hiraikotsu!!!

The demon started to slither closer to the people.

Yashiama(thinking):No I can't let him hurt them.I don't wanna see anything get killed and eaten.

Yashiama:Hey you big three-headed jerk!!!Don't you dare touch them.If you wanna kill somebody kill me because it wouldn't matter anyway!!!

Yashiama's View

The demon started coming closer to my me.I started to get scared,I looked at the other people who tried to save me,then I looked at the knocked out boy that tried to save me.I started walking back step by step.

Boy named Inuyasha:umg!!Leave them alone!!!!

Yashiama's View

Inuyasha(white hair)who had been knocked out for over 30 minutes,ran twards the demon as fast as he could which was really fast.As the boy was fighting the demon I felt a soft breeze which blew my hair in front of my face.Then suddenly I had white dog-like ears,sharp claws,reddish orange eyes,and sharp fangs.Then I realised something,when I looked at everything I wasn't afraid anymore and I think I know what to do.

And that's when I got ready to fight and destroy this this three headed serpent.

Are you liking it?Well I hope you are!So their is a picture of the people that will be the main characters along with Yashiama. And please leave comments I really wanna know how I'm doing and feel free to ask questions. Well I guess I'll see you after the next chapter. Goodbye my sweet sugar plums!!!!