The Lovely Wedding

Their is a picture of kirara transformed and yashiama's wedding dress she's gonna be wearing at the top.

               Yashiama's  View

The maid let me to the dressing room and pulled out a lovely wedding dress,then she gently layed it on the bed.The dress was beautiful,it had golden sparkles at the top and it was white at the bottom.Then the maid started to undress me.

Yashiama:Um.....I can undress myself.

Maid:I'm sorry lady yashiama but it's Lord sensui's order for me to dress and undress you.

Yashiama:*sign*alright.

                            Yashiama's  View
When I was dressed up in the beautiful dress,and the maid left I started to walk out to the balcony until....

*knock!!!* *knock!!!* *knock!!!*

Yashiama (thinking):What the!?!?

*BAM*

                             Yashiama's View
Someone started banging on the door,then sensui busted in wearing what he usually wears.

Sensui: Darling you look beautiful in your wedding dress.I just can't wait till the wedding,and after that you will be mine.

Yashiama:U-um yea.

Sensui:Well look at the time,sorry darling I have to go and find a spot for our marrage.Ill send a maid when it's time for the wedding.

Yashiama(thinking):Just cooperate yashiama and you'll be ok,inuyasha and the others will save you.

Yashiama:O-ok.

Sensui:Alright*blows kiss*goodbye darling.

                                  Yashiama's View

When sensui left the room I sat on the bed and layed down deep in thought.

Yashiama(thinking):Will inuyasha come and save me or will I have to save myself.

~few minutes of hard thinking~

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Yashiama:U-um who is it?

Maid:I-its me lady yashiama...its time for the wedding my lady.

Yashiama:Ok I'll be down in a few minutes.

Maid:Yes ma'am.

Yashiama:*sign*well, I guess this is it, here goes nothing.

                              Yashiama's View
I opened the door and walked down the stairs just to be greeted by sensui and one of his male servants standing at the front door. Sensui was wearing a turquoise tuxedo and the servant was wearing a black one.

Sensui:come on my darling we dont want to keep everyone waiting.

                Yashiama's View

I walked over to sensui and the sevant, then we walked outside of the palace. When we were outside the palace sensui formed an air bubble around us and we floated to the top of the pond.

When we were at the top of the pond the servant grabbed my hands and forced them behind my back.

Yashiama:Huh, what are you doing?!?!? Let me go you stinkin bastard!!!!

Sensui: Darling calm down,its only to make sure you dont try running away during our wedding.

                               Yashiama's View

I struggled to get out of the servant's grasp but it was no use so I stopped trying.

Sensui:Good girl.

                             Yashiama's View

When we made it to the to surface of the water we found some unexpected guests at the wedding.

Yashiama(thinking):I-its Inuyasha and the others!!! They came to save me.

                             Yashiama's View

Inuyasha and the others were killing all the guest, which were all obviously demons.Then when inuyasha saw me I saw sparks fly between him and sensui.

Inuyasha:So you finnaly show yourself, you cold-blooded bastard.

Sensui:How dare you, you filthy dog.

Inuyasha:Ok, so im gonna try and make it easy for ya.Give us back Yashiama and the jewel shards or die.

Sensui:Do you think I'll just give up my demon queen to you filthy bastards?

Inuyasha:Alright you asked for it!!!!

     Yashiama's View

Inuyasha started running towards sensui until.....

Hey guys/gals sorry this wasnt a long chapter I just wanted to hurry up ad get to the good parts.

Inuyasha:No you were just being lazy, you lazy hag!!!

Author-chan:*grabs vase*

*BAM!!!!!*

Inuyasha:*falls to the ground* *moans* pretty birdies flying in circles.

Author-chan:Well ill see you in the next chapter, goodbye for now reader-chan.