By The Lake

They quietly walked down to the grounds.

They walked towards the lake and settled beneath the beech tree.

Ari stepped onto a root and quickly and skillfully, climbed onto a branch. She sat down on it while James sat on the root and Sirius on the grass.

"You know, I used to sneak down here, alone. It's so peaceful here." Said Ari.

"You're right." Agreed Sirius. "It is really nice. We never came here nor went to the tower. We used to visit the kitchens or the Restricted Section."

"Why would you go to the Restricted Section in the Library?" She asked.

James smiled. "Crazy books."

She was confused. "Crazy books?"

James rolled his eyes. "Strange Potions and spells and stuff. That's where we found out how to become Animagi."

" Oh right." She answered.

And then, there was silence for a moment. All they could here was the rustling of the leaves or an occasional hoot of an Owl.

The silence was broken by a "Hi, guys!"

Ari shrieked and fell off the tree. Sirius jumped while James stood up and frantically looked around for the source.

It was Remus.

Ari got up. "You scared me." She laughed as if it was funny.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to... I saw that James and Sirius weren't there so I looked for them. The elf, Twinkle said you went to the Astronomy Tower. So I went there and I saw you people from the distance."

"Right." Said Sirius. "And you didn't expect her to be here, did you?"

"Indeed. Not at all. I didn't know you were a such person, Arianna." Said Remus.

She laughed. "Come on, boys. It's not that surprising, is it?"

"Actually, yes. It is." Said James.

She rolled her eyes and grinned. "So you'll find this surprising, too." She said and pushed him into the river.

He reappeared on the surface a second later. The other boys stared and Ari smirked.

"Yes. That was surprising, Oh Unpredictable One." He said, drying himself.

They talked and laughed till it was almost sunrise.

"We should sleep, you know." She said, though she was not sleepy at all.

They agreed and got up.

"You 3 should get under the Cloak. I'll manage if I get caught." She said and they agreed though they wondered how she would manage.

They headed towards the castle. As soon as Ari entered, she was face to face with a person none other than Albus Dumbledore.

The boys were well hidden. She was not.

"Miss Flames?" Dumbledore asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh Professor. I just came to witness the beautiful sunrise. I got up early so I thought I shouldn't miss it."

"Then why are you heading back into the castle?"

She smiled. "Oh,I felt as if the upper balcony of Gryffindor Tower would give a better view..."

"Right you are. Now, run up there quickly or you'll miss it."

Ari nodded and ran away. As she reached the end of the corridor, she stopped. "Boys?" She called.

"We're here. Keep walking. We'll be following you. " Said Sirius' voice.

And she went back to Gryffindor Tower, with the new friends walking behind her.